Although I'm well known for my published street photography, I shoot fashion-editorial, actor head shots and boudoir/pin-up photography too. I enjoy creating sets of theme-based images and concepts.
How I prefer to work:
- Please contact me through email at kensteinphotographyATgmailDOTcom - - direct email works best for me.
- Having a talented and properly compensated makeup artist for a shoot is as important as everything else. Please feel free to ask me how a talented and reasonably priced MUA can help make your shoot great.
- I must be able to confirm your email addresses and telephone number before we shoot. Proof of age is necessary, models must be 20 years and older. Please have real photo id. Releases will be signed.
- I sometimes work with one or two female assistants who help with makeup, clothing, set and lighting as well as with post production.
- Escorts are okay, all I ask is that you tell me who is coming before we shoot.
- Please be a nice person.
- Images are typically delivered by way of a third-party web service.
- I'm not a fan of the "behind the scenes shoot" thing. Cellphone image capturing or Instagram-ing of my set, camera, computer, equipment, etc is verboten.
- Incredibly I now have to explicitly say that under NO circumstances should you or anyone involved in a shoot bring an animal with them.
- If you want to back out of a shoot after scheduling a session, just say so before the shoot. No harm, no foul. It's okay. Please understand there will be no rescheduling for those who can't read a calendar, tell time, recycle lame excuses for not showing up, don't go out in the rain or just flat out flake.
- Although I will respond to texts and reply back to Facebook messages, I remain reluctant to set up shoots that way. Please contact me at kensteinphotographyATgmailDOTcom - - regular ole fashioned direct email is reliable and it works best for me.
- It's better if you let me deejay our studio session.
- Reading is fundamental.
In order to keep my friends list clean and easy to sort through, I only add people with whom I've worked with and want to give good references for.
I am a Zivity artist/photographer and have been actively recruited by various Cosplay sites.