Although I'm known for my published street photography, I also shoot fashion-editorial, actor head shots as well as boudoir/pin-up photography. I take pleasure in creating sets of theme-based images and concepts.
How I prefer to work:
- Please contact me through email at kensteinphotographyATgmailDOTcom - - direct email works well for me.
- GOOD MAKEUP MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Having a talented and properly compensated makeup artist for a shoot is as important as everything else. Please feel free to ask me how a talented and reasonably priced MUA can help make your shoot great.
- I must be able to confirm your email addresses and telephone number before we shoot. Proof of age is necessary, models should be 20 years and older. Please have real photo id. Standard form releases will be signed.
- I sometimes work with one or two assistants who help with, clothing, set and lighting as well as with post production. Sometimes these assistants are college interns. I always tell models who is coming before a shoot.
- Escorts are fine, all I ask is that I know who is coming before we shoot.
- Please be a nice person.
- Proof images are typically delivered by way of a third-party web service in a prompt manner. I've heard enough stories about models watching creeks rise before seeing a few images... I cringe when I hear these tales.
- I'm not a fan of the "behind the scenes shot" thing. Cellphone image capturing or Instagram-ing of my set, camera, computer, equipment, etc is verboten.
- Incredibly I now have to explicitly say that under NO circumstances should you or anyone involved in a shoot bring an animal with them.
- It's okay to cancel after scheduling a session, just say so before the shoot. No harm, no foul. It's okay. Please understand I have no tolerance for flakers.
- Although I will respond to texts and reply back to Facebook messages, I am reluctant to set up shoots that way. Please contact me at kensteinphotographyATgmailDOTcom - - regular ole fashioned direct email is reliable and it works best for me.
- It's better if you let me deejay our studio session.
- Reading is fundamental.
In order to keep my friends list clean and easy to sort through, I only add people I've worked with. It's my way of remembering who I want to give good references for.
Please understand that it is impolite and disingenuous to plan a TF shoot and then suddenly ask the day before if I will pay your rate - - nuff said.
I will shoot for gift cards, bags of beauty supplies, shoes, clothing, wigs, pizza and drinks for my assistants or most anything that will make a shoot super. I <3 gift cards.
I am a Zivity artist/photographer and have been actively recruited by various Cosplay sites.