Hello my name is Dominique but am known as Eville's Bitch to most. I thank you for your interest in me as a model and my work.
I was born and raised in Chicago, IL and now reside in New Jersey. I graduated in 2002 with a BA in Art & Design from Columbia College Chicago. Aside from modeling, I am a fine artist as well as graphic designer who has gotten to work with some awesome people & bands.
I love photography as well and shoot a lot of my own pics. Check out my portfolio website which showcases all of my work from modeling, photography, fine art, graphic art and even my new clothing line! http://www.skullznfishnets.com
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME:
1. I WILL NOT DO ANY NUDE WORK! Please don't ask me ...... and don't think once you get me to agree to a shoot that this will change once I meet you ... its NOT HAPPENING! People have asked me over and over even after I clearly posted this .. and its gets annoying especially when its right here in clear print. HOWEVER just because I don't get nude in front of a camera doesn't mean i don't appreciate other photography of artistic nudes of others. I happen to think there is many beautifully done photos of nudes that are extremely tasteful. I personally just don't feel comfortable getting nude for photographers. On the other hand I don't have any issues with being in underwear or any type of lingerie or "skimpy outfits", just as long as there is some sort of material there to cover me.
2. I am not interested in shooting anything that is plain and or boring with no flare... basically anything that looks like stock or that will end up in a Sears ad or magazine. One word LAME!!!!!!!! Unless its is something that is VERY artistically and or tastefully done or something I am at least interested in I won't wanna be a part of it. I am a artist ... which means Im into photography that has a artistic twist, and photographers that look at their photos as art. The weirder and stranger you vision is .. the more I will probably like your work and want to shoot with you. I like the play on various lighting, settings, etc ..... usually with a type of theme in mind. Anything with a edge will do!
I wouldn't mind doing a shoot for clothing or items .... IF and I Stress IF its something I would actually wear or buy. I love any rock style clothing, crazy tee shirts, corsets, lingerie, fishnets, high heels ... etc.
3. I ALWAYS BRING A ESCORT! Since most of the time I will be working with someone whom I never met or worked with before.. I find it in my best interest to have someone there with me. If you have a problem with an escort please don't even ask me to shoot. I assure you, whoever I will be bringing WON'T get in the way or interfere with the shoot. They will definitely let are creative ideas flow and let us do our thing. Its sad you have to be this way ... but unless you REALLY know person its just not safe for ANYONE to go to a shoot alone. Their are WAY too many assholes out their in the world who have very bad intentions of hurting people or even killing. Its not a unlikely you hear the story of a girl going to meet with a "photographer" to do a shoot and she winds up missing and dead. I'm NOT taking any chances ..... if you can understand that you are a moron and pretty much give away the fact that you can be one of these guys who has these intentions in mind. Anyone asshole with a camera can call themselves a "photographer" ... nice try.
4. I can only book TFP/CD or paid shoots right now. For I just don't have extra cash each month to be paying for shoots after bills. Please Don't get irritated but its the truth. If I did I would be booking with every photographer I ever wanted to shoot with regardless of the $$$.
Hopefully this will change in the future if I become financially well off and find myself able to save up cash to play. Right now though its a no go ... I need to cover my necessities first!
5. FINALLY and this one is as important as all the rest ..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..don't ask me to shoot if you are overbooked or are behind in photo editing. If you find yourself over your head in stuff to catch up on and have little time to do so .... its silly to keep asking me if I wanna book a shoot with you. I will be here when you are ready ..... I certainly don't try and book stuff when I know Im really busy or myself have work to do .. I expect the same from you. From experience so far I find this may happen a lot. Someone contacts me several times to shoot ..... I finally get something booked .... go to the shoot .... and do not get the photos back for months later .. cause the photographer is up to his head in work to catch up on. As much as I try to be patient ...sometimes its hard and frustrating to me to have to wait forever to actually see the results of the shoot. Im a HUGE fan of instant gratification .. and usually cannot wait to see how things turned out. I can go so long before I start wondering what happened to the photos and start thinking "why did so n so wanna shoot so badly when they don't even have the time to edit the pics??" A couple weeks is understandable but a couple months of waiting just gets me irritated .... and will probably end up irritating you. I NEVER am one to demand to shoot with a photographer ASAP ESP if Im not paying you. When Im free and have time I will then book with you ....I just expect that in return. Im not going anywhere anytime soon and will most likely still wanna shot with you when you are all ready and caught up. I understand Paid shoots are a priority to most photographers and have NO issues with that matter ..... just contact me when its a slow paid month for you ... or you have a couple days aside for TFP editing. If by chance you wanna get me in and know its gonna be a while before the pics are gonna be ready ..PLEASE tell me this before I come down to shoot with you .. so I have this in mind. If I go into it expecting it to be a while and am ok with it .... things will be hassle free for everyone