Mayhem # 572530
Quick update....as of 1-4-2012 --- I have had LASIK surgery and no longer wear contacts. Therefore, I don't have colored contacts to change my eye color anymore. Also, I now have 4 new tattoos since May 2011...both calves, both forearms. I will be available after May 2012 for shoots due to a hectic work schedule right now. Sorry. :-)
Have moved from KY/TN and now living in SW Oklahoma...
First, you may be awesome as a photographer, really! But, I am about 20 years past paying for someone to take my picture. I don't mean this to insult anyone, I simply mean that there isn't anything further I would need to pay for to add to a portfolio that spans 30+ years.
That said, I would still love to add to your portfolio and continue to add to mine. If your current portfolio excites me, or your concepts excite me then we can talk TFCD/TFP. However, if YOU DON'T HAVE A GREAT PORTFOLIO and if you really need to develop your portfolio more, you won't find a more professional model to help you...but I will need compensation and, of course, some new photos for my port and I HOPE YOU WILL RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO WRITE and ask for my rates and availability!
I prefer costume, character, vampire, and gothic modeling although I'm up for pretty much anything (except porn!!). Have also done "artsy" S&M bondage, foot fetish, and dominatrix modeling.
Seriously, I have the prettiest feet, toes, and toenails around! If you need a foot model from the knee down, no one even comes close!!! My feet are georgeous!!! I keep my toenails longer than average and I get pedicures regularly.
WARNING: If you are looking for the busty, blue-eyed blond, with only one expression ("oooo, I'm a virgin, come get me") you really are looking at the wrong profile.
I've been a model over 30 years....I've never missed a shoot, I don't drink or do drugs, I don't smoke, and I expect complete professionalism! I'm not into drama and I just don't have time to waste. If you don't have any editing software to fix minor problems and imperfections in the photo, then we really shouldn't shoot....
Yes...I am older....so, if you need a "hot soccer mom" for a photoshoot...Let me know! I do the MILF thing pretty well! LOL
I've done quite a bit of theater (over 100 productions!) and television commercials (car commercials, dentist offices, spas, beauty salons, health spa, etc.)...so if you are involved in other "acting" projects, keep me in mind.
Many, many years ago...modeling paid my way through years and years of college but now I enjoy doing it more for artistic reasons than for a paycheck. This allows me to be picky but also allows me to have fun! Get me excited about your vision and your project and I will be there for you!
Therefore, I will sometimes accept TFP/TFCD if
1) I don't have serious travel expenses, and
2) I like the subject matter and feel that the photographer is willing to spend some time really taking a variety of shots for their portfolio development. You want to shoot for six hours, 20 costume changes, and 10 locations including a graveyard at midnight? I'm your girl!!!
Otherwise, my rates are available upon request. Please provide the following information when contacting me to book a shoot:
1. Phone number, e-mail and website where I can view your work....if you are a student or new photographer developing a portfolio, write me a description of what all you would like to accomplish.
2. Brief description of shoot concept.
3. Intended image use -- magazine, book, prints, commercial client, portfolio development, etc.
4. Proposed date(s), location and length of shoot (I require a two hour minimum booking for local shoots; 1/2 day booking for shoots requiring travel over 100 miles).
5. What travel expenses are covered.
6. Which of the following will be provided: Make-up artist, Hair Stylist, and/or Wardrobe Stylist
I have an extensive personal wardrobe and I love to experiment! Let's have fun!
Have you worked with Lady Marassa? Add Credits for Lady Marassa! >>