Linzi JasmineModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LinziKinghorn
Mayhem # 833371
I'm working full-time in the media industry but would like to get back into modelling if possible.
I did quite a few shoots for different photographers between 2005 and 2010 but have put it on the backburner for the last few years so I can concentrate on my career.
For two consecutive years, I took part in the L'Oreal Hair Colour Trophy Competition. I also worked on campaigns for artists, independent clothes and jewellery stores and students.
I don't profess to be a highly experienced model - I do it for fun.
I'm living in London with a fair bit of time on my hands at weekends so would love to expand/freshen up my portfolio a bit with TFP images to start with.
I'm very easy to get on with and am keen to try different things so if you think I would work for your look/shoot, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Best place to contact me is on Twitter @LinziKinghorn
Have you worked with Linzi Jasmine? Add Credits for Linzi Jasmine! >>
- 2 page advertisement for a high end shoe and accessory Boutique.
- 2008 Calendar, based on the Glamazon woman.
- Face of a high end jewellers throughout 2007.
- Mia Shoes and accessories
- Level Hairdressing
- Esteem Jewelers
- David the jewelers
- Cameron Wilson Photographer
- Cameron Wilson (photographer)
- AtomicSparkle/ Umbar Shakir (photographer)
- Angela Holthuis (MUA)
- Mark Chappell (photographer)
- Shot on location in Southern France.
- Walked in several catwalks, including one for L'Oreal.
- Worked with Photographer Cameron Wilson of TheEighthSin.com