SamThePhotographerPhotographer Male NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US
San Jose, California, US
My Website: Check out my website for portfolio and details!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Samthephotographer
Mayhem # 2118384
About MeAbout Me Video, will redirect you to YouTube.
I lose all IQ when speaking to a camera; I apologize.
I live in Van Nuys, Ca, but frequent between LA and The Bay Area on a monthly basis.
Some people have been asking; I am of Cherokee, Irish, and German descent.
My job is to combine our mind's eye, and create an image that is truly a client meets photographer collaboration. I live to create photographs; nothing more, nothing less.
If you like what you see, shoot me a message for a shoot! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Don't be shy! If you're down, I'm down. Photography is my only source of income, so paid shoots will hold priority, and my rates are very reasonable :) However! If you can bring me a really solid idea/concept that you believe fits my style of photography, then do not hesitate to shoot me a message and I'll get back to you and discuss it being a TF shoot! If you leave a comment/tag about a shoot it won't be taken as a serious inquiry, so again for SERIOUS photoshoot inquiries, MESSAGES ONLY. I mainly do Paid Assignments and they do take priority, but if you pitch me a really awesome concept then I'm down to do Tf's! Lastly, please don't be a flake. If we have to reschedule more than two times in a row, I'll drop the shoot completely.
Last but not least, I do not treat this website as a dating website, or as an excuse to "hangout" or any sexual/romantic undertone that you could infer. I have a girlfriend and am in a very happy relationship. So if and when we shoot, just know we're meeting up for the same purpose, to create some truly amazing work, and having fun doing it; nothing more, nothing less. It's pretty lame that I have to type this, but I guess that's just the dark side of this industry.
Things that are awesome in my book:
- Not being camera shy (but totally chill if you are)
- Dyed hair
- Experience but absolutely none is definitely cool too (Done a lot of shoots for first timers)
- Being animated whilst shooting
- Being easy to work with since I'm an easy going fella myself
- Letting me know what your limits are during a shoot (amount of skin shown, being cool with awkward poses, or balancing yourself on an object; I won't have you do something crazy unless I've tested it myself or have a support team in case of potential injury)
- Bringing friends who are down to be photographed, mua's, designers, set team
- Just having a chill time with each other whilst creating awesome photographs
- Body types of any size
- To get an MUA on set if desired (Will have to pay a kit fee for makeup used)
- To provide travel expenses if workable (I'm not ballin' on cash)
- To give you only a select amount of photos per shoot (usually 1-3) of the best photos out of the bunch, but if paid, you'd get all photos back since you've purchased a shoot.
I'm not able:
- To get us into exclusive areas but I will try my best
- To provide crazy photoshopping that may be out of my knowledge
Have you worked with SamThePhotographer? Add Credits for SamThePhotographer! >>
Credit NotesCredits available upon request! Also viewable at http://samthephotographer.com/clients
Models that bring the Mayhem:
Arianna Fiorentina MM# 2693813
Danielle Magee MM# 1007126
Gagan Mangat MM# 3284967
Heather Steffen MM#2597962
Hendryx Friesen MM# 2091490
Jennifer Morris MM# 3332311
Kristin Wright MM# 900500
Kristina D-Tox MM# 1946507
May Anderson #3110928
Mindy Bejarano MM# 2238777
Sophia Travella MM# 3032209
Mz Wendy Tee MM# 863738
Hair Stylist that bring the Mayhem:
Megan LaCore MM#281788
MUA's that bring the Mayhem:
Cerina Leyva of Death Proof Makeup MM#1047249