Sarina GitoPhotographer Female Phillipsburg, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
My Website: Sarina Gito PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/SarinaGitoPhotos
Mayhem # 1022875
Born and raised in the sunny Caribbean, I moved to Amsterdam when i was just 18 years old. After 15 years of being there, I moved to the USA. I am now currently in the Caribbean for a year or two.
I am a conceptual fashion and portrait photographer and not limited to these genres, i do basically any type of shoot which can help me cover my expenses, pay bills and continue doing what i consider my niche. Sadly... i wish i did but i don't live off of water and sunshine... oh if only !! oh and i have cats to feed ! those i own and those i rescue thus I do very selective TFP if at all (see notes below)
Okay so .. still interested? brilliant ! ---> Some things u should know before shooting with me. if you agree to shoot with me or contact me for shoots i assume you have read, understood and agreed to the following:
- No Model Release = No Shoot.
- Tardiness is frowned upon. (if late, please notify)
- No diva attitudes please ! life is too short, there is enough drama to be dealt with in this industry.
- images are never delivered without retouching. (details explained when we shoot)
- NO TFP (my bills cannot be paid with TFP work. please understand and respect this) *unless you are exceptional in what you do.
Designers/Mua's and Wardrobe Stylists are always welcome to contact me if interested in TFP work. If you do not have a legit portfolio online or you seem fishy or flaky.. then most likely i will sniff that out and blacklist you. i take my work seriously. I have invested and devoted years of patience, practice and passion into my work, and when you work with me, it shows. try me
Please send a message when sending a friend request.
Have you worked with Sarina Gito? Add Credits for Sarina Gito! >>