The Artistic Allure Female Photographer
http://www.facebook/theartisticallure

Details

Model Mayhem #:
785701
Last Activity:
Sep 04, 2016
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Joined:
Aug 09, 2008
Genres:
Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Cosplay
Dance
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fetish
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Parts Modeling
Performance Artist
Pinup
Pregnancy
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Stunt
Swimwear

Lists (2)

Couples

45 Photos

great concepts

1 Photos
See Less

About Me

LIKE me on my fan page http://facebook.com/theartisticallure
I have a larger port on there then on MM check it out!
Follow me if you want @theartisticallure on Instagram

About me
I'm photographer, an artist and a model.

------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTO SHOOTS
Photo shoots are done on location 90% of the time, the other 10% is in random indoor locations. I don't pay models. Trade is only for models I hand pick.
Please just message me if you are inquiring or simply reply to my casting calls.


* I work with several hairdressers, makeup artist, fashion stylists, that I can recommend, and will fit your price range. Only if you need assistance with anything in that category which is optional.


All the posing/direction in my shoots are all my own personal idea's or the models, and my shoots run very quick, I only take about 20-30 shots per look, then we move on.

I love what I do 99% of the time, and I take the time and effort to ensure that every shoot is fun and interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please respect the following etiquette rules:

1. If you are going to send me a friend request, at least comment on one of my photos but I'd prefer that we have some sort of established relationship first, however limited!

2. If I comment on one of your photos, you don't need to tag me to say "thanks".  Although I appreciate the courtesy, the reason I commented on your photo is because I thought it deserved merit of some sort and not because I wanted you to thank me!

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with The Artistic Allure? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Web Site: http://www.theartisticallure.com
Rates: http://www.theartisticallure.com/listphoto.html

Vanity #1356330
Yahaira #1196206
Joseph #237761
Ling #835621


Toggle Worksafe Mode: On | Off


Disclaimer: All casting calls on our site are posted by third parties and not by us. We are not a talent agency and we do not endorse or recommend any agency, company or individual that posts a casting call on our site. We do not verify the legitimacy, accuracy or currency of any casting notice posted on our site. Please refer to Member Safety and Avoiding Scams before deciding to work with any individuals on the site. If you notice any suspicious activity, please report such activity to us immediately at [email protected]. By using this site, you agree to be bound by our Site Rules, Terms, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.