Mayhem # 1445224
About MeI’m Tiffany and I appeared on ANTM-Cycle 4. My appearance on Top Model led to parts in Urban Mystic’s “I Refuse” and Kool and Dre’s “Walking like a Chick Naomi” Videos. On the movie front, I had a staring role in a pilot for HBO television, “Winky’s Spot” with Boxing Middleweight Champion Ronald “Winky” Wright, Jamie Hector from The Wire, Summer Walker, JadaKiss, Egypt, Shyheim the Manchild, Bre from Top Model. I also appeared in The National Gospel Stage Play, “How Did We Get Here” produced by R. J. Wilson, starring Comedian Marvin Dixon, Gospel Sensation Lashun Pace, Recording Artist Olrick Johnson, hosted by Comedian Bengi Brown.
When I’m not on the runway or in front of a camera, I use my celebrity status in support of varies Charities and Mentoring Programs. As an emerging youth-mentor I’m often invited as keynote or panelist speaker to audiences of all ages, where my message and personal testimony serves to inspire and empower others to achieve their own dreams and goals. My life centers on my faith and all that is necessary to be the best to achieve SUCCESS (Self-respect, Unstoppable, Christ, Character, Education, Sacrifice and Struggle).
My husband Chad and I are proud parents to a wonderful seven-year-old son, Chadrick and a beautiful twenty-three months old baby girl Chaz.
My style is sexy, sassy and classy. My goal is to take the modeling world by storm, on my own terms. My website is currently under construction, but in the meantime, between time, I am available for fashion shows, videos, magazine shoots and to host events. For booking information please send an email to TRULYGR8FUL@AOL.COM
Have you worked with Tiffnee? Add Credits for Tiffnee! >>
Credit NotesCelebrity Guest Appearances:
• Was the featured celebrity model for 4PM Events The Wedding Salon Miami 2006 luxury wedding showcase, modeling over 100 thousand dollars worth of Tiffany diamonds and wedding gown being considered for the Guinness Book of world records. The gown was designed with fiber optic lighting throughout and Tiffany was able to flick a switch and change the color she glowed in.
• Was a celebrity guest at Diddy’s Ocean Drive Magazine's November 2006 Cover Release Party.
• Was a celebrity guest at Golden State Warriors Chris Taft’s Birthday Party, hosted by NBA All-Star Baron Davis & Jason Richardson.
• Co-Hosted New Orleans Saints Mike McKenzie Celebrity Mixer and The Mike McKenzie Celebrity Basketball Game, sponsored by ESPN.
• Was a celebrity Correspondent for BET’S 2006 Spring Bling “REVAMPED” Dance Competition held on Haulover Beach in Miami, March 24-26.
• Hosted Lu Vocci Productions Miami “Live” Show for Aspiring Artists, whose goal is to provide a platform for undiscovered talent within Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties while developing a connection with entertainment industry professionals.
• Miami Rocks for Relief, Benefiting Hurricane Katrina Victims, Performances by Gloria Estefan, Queen Latifah & Emeril Lagasse, in an effort to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
• Malik Yoba’s Red Carpet Premiere stage play, “What’s On the Hearts of Men”.
• Celebrity guest model and presenter for First Choice Entertainment’s Top Model Extravaganza.
• Alonzo Mourning’s It’s All Overtown Gala, in support of the Overtown Youth Center whose mission is to inspire
and empower youth and families by fostering hope through enrichment services.
• Celebrity Judge for Miramar Day Pageant.
• Celebrity Host for the Miramar Founders Day Festival and Parade.
• The Miami HEAT Family Festival, which is the Foundation's largest annual fundraiser, is an interactive, carnival-like celebration in which HEAT players, coaches, celebrities and 250 families come together for a day of family, fun and feasting.
• Whysper, Inc. a mentoring program providing positive experiences for at risk youth. She was the celebrity Santa at Whysper’s Christmas Celebration signing autographs and passing out Christmas gifts to over 350 at risk youth.
• Embrace Girl Power Program signing autographs and photo session at Lenora B Smith Elementary School and Beacon Hill Academy.
• Alonzo Mourning’s Zo’s Summer Groove “2006 Youth Summit”.
• Miami Live Teen Rap Session.
• The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. “Teens Speak Out” Teen Summit.
• Keynote Speaker for The Miami Dade Summer Youth Intern Initiative Program sponsored by County Commissioner Barbara Jordan.
• Alonzo Mourning’s 9th annual Zo’s Summer Groove “Rap Session”
• Motivational speaker for S.H.A.N. (Single-mom Handling All Needs).
• Appeared in the 2006 E! True Hollywood Story, America's Next Top Model: where the contestants, winners & judges sat down to dish about all the behind-the-scenes drama -- the fighting, the kissing and, of course, each other.
• Celebrity model for Tom Joyner Foundation’s 5th Annual Girlfriends Coffee Talk Fashion Show.
• Three appearances on The Tyra Banks Talk Show featuring past top model contestants.
• America’s Next Top Model Return to the Runway recap of what the models are doing since leaving the show.
• Featured cover model in the September 2005 issue of Real Styles International Hair Magazine, Volume 12 and is the first model from Miami to ever appear on the cover.