destroyxModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Destroyx.com (my blog)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ameliaarsenic
Mayhem # 34030
I'm currently looking for photographers and makeup artists to work with for my own personal projects and for my makeup and jewellery line (miss-x.net). I pay people
Best way to contact me is through email at amelia @ destroyx.com
**Schedule and Future Travel Dates**
Europe (London & Berlin particularly): May - June
* Starting to take bookings from interested people! Photographers, designers, stylists get in touch *
* NYC 1st-22nd July
I'm currently looking for people to do TFP. I am an art director, designer and stylist by trade so I want to expand my portfolio and do super creative work for publication. As my band Angelspit is constantly featured in magazines and in print, I am looking for creative and bizarre portraits to be used for publication. So if you work with me, there is a high chance you will get published.
I also have a pretty popular blog where I do makeup tutorials and style shoots and I'm always looking for people to help me take photos for that!
I am capable of doing my own makeup, hair & wardrobe styling, but I like collaborating with amazing people. Please get in touch if you think we might work well together.
At the moment I have white/blonde bleached hair with an evil streak of black.
Have you worked with destroyx? Add Credits for destroyx! >>
PUBLISHED.... heaps more than this but this is what I can remember at the moment
* Dark Spy Cover 2008
* Elegy Iberica cover 2007
* Fiend Magazine cover 2006
* The Mick cover (Uk music magazine) 2005
* Dark Spy feature (German music and culture magazine) 2007-2009
* Orkus magazine feature 'band of the month' (German music magazine) 2007-2009
* Ritual magazine feature 'band of the month' (Italian music magazine) 2007-2009
* THE DOSE magazine (hungarian webzine) 2006