NEWS: Still looking for new models!!
NEWS: Also, my site is currently down as I am trying to find a new hoster. Sorry!!
I've recently moved back to the greater Seattle area. I'm looking for models to do some shoots with, and am mainly looking for TF work to mainly help rebuild my portfolio.
Hello, the names Thomas Cila and if you have any questions, comments or concerns - feel free to message me.
Also, please feel free to look over the information below as I try to cover the most common questions and concerns ahead of time Thank you for your time.
I offer exceptional Senior Citizen and Military/Public Service Discounts!
Starting from 25-50% off (And some shoots are free!). Thank you for keeping us safe; and if you're a senior, thanks for all your hard work and putting up with all the crazy kids nowadays!
Phone Number: (253) 237-3660
* Senior Pictures starting at $300.
* Birthday's start at $300.
* Family Portraits starts at $500.
* Engagement shoot starts at $1000.
* Wedding Photography starts at $1500.
* Other photoshoots are negotiable.
Packaging Prices: (Unless otherwise noted; prices are for a single product)
* Premium Quality Prints start at $50 each. (Prices vary depending on material and size)
* A copy of High Quality Photos start at $300.
* Calendars start at $300.
* Photo Books start at $200.
* Premium Quality Gallery Wraps start at $275.
Just a few things you should know before sending me a message:
If you are under 18, your parents and or guardians must come to the shoots.
* You can bring escorts.
* Most of my shoots will be outdoors or in somewhat of a public setting.
* I generally will not pay you to model for me.
* If you do model for me, I will get you the photos as soon as possible. If I'm not terribly busy, you can get the photos same day!
* I am more than willing to travel to your location (Or meet somewhere in the middle if you are very far) if there are reasonable places nearby to shoot.
* I shoot outdoors mainly. Parks are a good example of this. Since it is outdoors, weather and ambient light are my friends and sometimes can be a bit of a let down. But I've never canceled a single shoot and always made things work regardless!
* I'm usually pretty quick. Most shoots last between 15 - 30 minutes. Sometimes they're longer, this however is not a regular occurrence.
* I'm family friendly. I've worked around and with kids for a long time. I don't swear, smoke or drink.
* If you would like to see the original photos, feel free to ask.
* I also do all my own retouching, if you don't like how I retouched something you can let me know and we can probably get something you like
As much as I'm willing to work with just about everyone, just be aware that:
I won't deal with people who have or bring poor attitudes (IE: rude, annoying, stuck up, etc.) to a shoot. Sorry, I just wont have it.