crystal porter-jackson

Model Female My MM URL:
Mayhem # 807766

About Me

Helloooooo Model Mayhemers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    My name is Crystal Porter-Jackson. I was born and raised on one of the most beautiful islands called Jamaica, lived here for like 85% of my life here in Kingston; the other 15% was spent in Canada as a little girl .
Kingston is like the "Manhattan" of Jamaica, its where the LIFE is and plus its only like a half an hour to an hour away from a fantastic beach hehe.
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE


Have you worked with crystal porter-jackson? Add Credits for crystal porter-jackson! >>

What is this?

Credit Notes

Colin Reid- UltraAgencies ( photographer/Agent )
Lisa Garcia- LMG (Agent/ make-up artist / stylist / director )
Franz Garcia- (photographer )
Dexter Pottinger - ( make-up artist/ stylist / designer )
Dwight Peters- ( director / CEO Saints International )


Paul March ( FANTASTIC make-up artist )
Mofia ( AWESOME photogapher )



Block this member

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
Loading Content