Elena DAndeletModel Female Daytona Beach, Florida, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/elenalarue
Mayhem # 18149
I believe you can achieve what you want with passion, and tenacity.
I'm mature model with a unique look. I live in Daytona close to the Speedway. I'm versatile, easy to work with, creative, persistent and energetic. I am of Cuban and French descendant, American born and speak Spanish fluently. I have very strong facial features that produce bold images.
I am looking for paid assignments in the field of Commercial Ad print, Editorial, literature print and major magazine publications as well as Spokesmodel/Brand Ambassador.
Please feel free to leave your comments in my picture gallery, I thank all of you for your thoughts.
I'm living in Daytona Beach Florida and I would like to hear from creative photographers in the area willing to do TFP/TFP CD to update my portfolio. I need to update my head shots, body shots, inside shoots and candid ouotside. Also interested in surreal shoots black and whites as well as modeling with other models male and female. I have some unique ideas as well as my own clothing to set the tone of some ideas. Serious inquiries email me at Edandelet@aol.com.
Have you worked with Elena DAndelet? Add Credits for Elena DAndelet! >>
I have had the pleasure of working with various photographers and look forward to working with many more.
Robert Silvasman Photography
Troy Pierce #2954173
DBinDB Mayhem #1790989
Steve Cottrill of Eyeonmemphis
Dan of Joy of modeling
Chuck Lajeunesse of Memphis Models
Stan York of Brighton TN
JC of Exotic Images
John Dauer Of Memphis
Prentis Moodey of Bodyworks
Gary of Wishing Tree Photography
Samuel Beasley of Covington TN
Marketing Professional Summary
Results-oriented marketing professional bringing more than 10 years of wide-ranging experience executing measurable marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 and top marketing companies. Successful in driving media/consumer opinions of a service or product through public relations.
• Customer relations and sales specialist • Microsoft Office Suite
• Social and new media • Fluent in English and Spanish
• Contract development • Well spoken, excellent verbal skills
• Budgeting and staffing skills • Superb time management skills
Brand Ambassador/ Spokesperson/ Field Manager/ Guerrilla Marketing/ Demonstrator, 2004 to Present
Independent Contractor - FL, TN, MS, AR, GA, VA, SC
• Representing top marketing companies in the southeast region; Prestige Promotions, GMR Marketing, Attack Marketing, Redpeg Promotions, EventPro Strategies, Fusion, GC Marketing, Premier Models, Clarity Marketing, Linking Promotions, GT Events Agency, John Casablanca’s Agency and more.
• Directly interact with potential customers in a positive influential manner towards a specific product or service.
• Top marketing Alcohol Ambassador in Daytona, won the "I am the LINK" award.
• Successfully managed 5 - 8 person staff while working as event manager.
• Worked with top brand names: Samsung, NASCAR, Starbucks, Motorola, Xbox Kinect, Energizer, Smirnoff, Gallo Wine, Cadillac, Toyota, TV Guide, Olay, Nickelodeon, US Army, WWE Access, ESPN.
• Public speaker in MS and TN public school for John Casablanca Modeling Agency.
Experiential Marketing Sales Rep, 05/2013 to 05/2014
Premium Retail Services - Daytona Beach, FL
• An extension of Samsung, hired to drive sales and increase product knowledge.
• Participate and engage in weekly conference calls and quarterly team challenge goals.
• Responsible for building good rapport with retail store manager and employees for both Premium and Samsung brand.
• Responsible for working together with retail store employees to achieve store profit goals.
• Participate in technology etrainings to maintain up to date product knowledge.
• Successfully surpassed holiday sales goals by 92% set by both Premium and the client, Samsung.
Brand Ambassador/Staffing Manager, 02/2013 to 6/2013
Marquis Media LLC - Daytona Beach, FL
• Directly interact with potential customers in a positive and influential manner towards a specific product or service.
• Managed client event budget, staff pay rate and pay distribution for weekend event.
• Arranged and hired 12 person Brand Ambassador Staff for Daytona Speedway Rewards Center.
Appointment Setter - Home Agent, 05/2012 to 03/2013
AdTruism List Brokers - Daytona Beach, FL
• Excellent phone etiquette skills.
• Superb script editing skills, demonstrated mastery of call script within specified time frames.
• Participated in outbound and inbound marketing campaigns to generate new business.
• Ranked in the top 5% of sales representatives.
• Improved overall production quality of SAMSUNG presentation award demos in store.
• Contributed creative concepts for SAMSUNG Product Sales Specialist Award of Excellence.
• Won the SAMSUNG EXCELLENCE AWARD for high level promoting and excellent team player.
• Staffed creative event personnel for NASCAR Daytona Speedway branded Rewards Centers.
• Reduced production cost to NASCAR Reward Center by scouting and hiring quality local staff.
• Created Guerilla Marketing presentation for Daytona Beach Kennel Poker Club street team event.
• Record of outstanding goal performance and client focus has led to maintenance of position with Premium Retail Services once contract was bought out by Best Buy Corporate, after major managerial lay off in 2014.
• Licensed Alcohol seller/server #2320694 by Learn2Serve and eTips #3293090. And StateFoodSafety certified.
• Recent promotional campaigns available upon request.
AS Degree Program: Computer Information Technology, 2014
Daytona State College - Daytona Beach, FL
AA Degree Program: Computer Operations Technology
Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Covington, TN
• Microcomputer Specialist Diploma.
• CompTia A+ Technician Certified.
• Scholastic Achievement Certified.
• PC Operator Certificate.
• Information Processing Technician Certificate.
• PC hardware Technician Certificate.
Referrals upon request
Walk the Line Extra for 3 scenes 2004
Send in the Clown Extra for 2 scenes 2004
National Taxi Girl hitch hiking 2006
Southern Comfort Century 20 Fox Pilot series 2006
Curbside Confessions Cowboy Up Productions June 2006
Blue Tail Fly Rain Dog Productions July 2006
A Time For Christmas Various Roles 1995
The Majesty of Christmas Lady at market 1996
He's Alive Lady at cross 1997
The Wonders of His Love Solo 1997
A Time for Joy Various Roles 1998
Molli Benson Memphis TN July 2006
Joe Pizzirusso Memphis TN May 2006
Amber Daniels Memphis TN April 2006
Best Thing I Ever Ate Authentic Entertainment/Production Assistant- Apr-July 2010
Help set up recording site at Ardent Studios. Run errands and be on site for any needed items, as well as writing out lines on posters for line reading, for producer and director. Break down set and load out. Photograph all food being filmed as well as photograph production as it is happening. Make sure all talent and extras fill out appearance release forms and photograph them with ID numbers.
American Idol 6 PA Aug 2006
Worked in office, filingÂ auditioner'sÂ registration after checking all paperwork for required signatures. Directing those auditioning to the proper sites. Crowd control, and assisting with those who had handicaps and were auditioning.
Southern Comfort PA March 2006
Worked in office, answering phones, directing calls. Collating scripts for directors and cast. Running per diems to leading cast members. Driving cast members to hotels and to medical clinics. Hauling incoming packages to receiving recipients. Filing cast's contracts after checking all paperwork for required signatures.
Model Sites and more:
http://www.indeed.com/r/Elena-D'Andelet … edd8c01b1d