Forums > General Industry > TRADE FOR RAMEN????

Photographer

Bryan Crump

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

I know some of us do TFP, but anyone ever do TFR?

Sep 02 05 09:57 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

All the time, but only the shrimp flavor.

Sep 02 05 09:58 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Crump

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Lapis wrote:

I like the chicken depending on the brand. Now we all need TFG, time for gas, sigh

Sep 02 05 10:05 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

Boy can we get alot of ramen for just a little gas.. Or do you get gas with your ramen?

Sep 02 05 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

I do TFP(B)--Time for Pie (Bear)!

Sep 02 05 11:42 pm Link

Model

Chu

Nooooo...no ramen for me.  Had more than enough of that during my freshman year.  I must admit, Chicken was my favorite. 

In the word's of comedian, Dave Chapelle, "I didn't know I was genetically predisposed to like chicken", oh darn its even my favorite flavor noodles-whoops.

Sep 03 05 12:06 am Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

Lapis wrote:

Amen!!! My fave is the shrimp flavor..lol....this is a silly thread, but im sure it will be fun smile

Sep 03 05 12:07 am Link

Model

Leah

San Jose, California, US

Ain't nothin like Ramen with some Tapatio and fresh lemon juice! You should try it...deeeelicious!

Sep 03 05 12:20 am Link

Model

bebewood

Los Angeles, California, US

Bryan Crump wrote:

ooo maybe not ramen, but trading for food would be awesome

Sep 03 05 12:32 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

I admit, I love those little Instant Lunch things; I've only tried the shrimp.  They're fast to prepare, cheap, not too filling but do seem to do a good job of tiding one over.  My nuke whips 'em up in a minute, forty-five seconds...and when I really want to live it up, I'll drop an egg in there, cook another thirty seconds and let stand for a minute or two and then scramble it all together.

I'll then take the concoction and pour it over some nicely broiled lobster, add a portion of sauteed (in hot sesame oil) morels, sprinkle over some fresh diced roasted Ajituke Nori, sesame and a few dashes of soy mixed with wasabi and served with a glass of Gewurztraminer, especially from the Alsace region of France.

Who wants to shoot?

Sep 03 05 08:54 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

I go back to school today....let the ramen diet begin lol

Sep 03 05 08:59 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

i like beef.  slice up a can of vienna sausages and throw them in the mix and you're good to go!

Sep 03 05 11:28 am Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

area291 wrote:
I admit, I love those little Instant Lunch things; I've only tried the shrimp.  They're fast to prepare, cheap, not too filling but do seem to do a good job of tiding one over.  My nuke whips 'em up in a minute, forty-five seconds...and when I really want to live it up, I'll drop an egg in there, cook another thirty seconds and let stand for a minute or two and then scramble it all together.

I'll then take the concoction and pour it over some nicely broiled lobster, add a portion of sauteed (in hot sesame oil) morels, sprinkle over some fresh diced roasted Ajituke Nori, sesame and a few dashes of soy mixed with wasabi and served with a glass of Gewurztraminer, especially from the Alsace region of France.

Who wants to shoot?

Yummy!

I've tried the egg and also creating a Thai Salad with a Ramen noodle base, will have to try the second

As far as shooting, you know where to find me wink

Sep 03 05 06:41 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

Bryan Crump wrote:

Great thread title.   Who has the best recipe?

Any truth in the rumor that some of the brands are made of paper?
Okay,  okay,  do not hit me.

Sep 03 05 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

Zachary Reed

Denver, Colorado, US

yeh im about to be livin offa this stuff. between rent and tuition at brooks  me and ramen are about to be best friends. so models, if i do a tfp with you, feel free to bring a few packs. its only fair.

Sep 03 05 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Lo J

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Try Ramen with fry Spam.  Add peas and egg.

Sep 04 05 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Black T Photo

Kenosha, Wisconsin, US

OK...here is where I get to peer into the psyche of my fellow MMers:

Who breaks up the noodle brick first or who dumps the whole thing in the pot?

I've seen both done, and I have my theories...a lot can be learned by how one cooks their noodle.

Sep 04 05 07:59 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

area291 wrote:

Who wants to shoot?

I do! I do! I do! big_smile
LOL

Ciao
Angela
xoxoxoxoxo

Sep 04 05 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

Hahahahahaha  caught me  I crush it up first

Sep 04 05 11:03 pm Link

Makeup Artist

The Body Painter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Bryan Crump wrote:

I like the chicken depending on the brand. Now we all need TFG, time for gas, sigh

Ramen gives me gas...but I don't think anyone would want to trade for that.

Now that I think of it though...there is probably a fetish involving one of those.

smile

Sep 04 05 11:23 pm Link

Model

Chu

The Body Painter Rich wrote:

Ramen gives me gas...but I don't think anyone would want to trade for that.

Now that I think of it though...there is probably a fetish involving one of those.

smile

Haha, to much of that type of gas can lead to a different kind of run-squirt.

Sep 05 05 12:08 am Link

Photographer

envisage photography

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

wolff wrote:
Hahahahahaha  caught me  I crush it up first

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you can't do that...how do you slurp the noodles if they are all broken!!

Sep 05 05 12:21 am Link

Model

Brandy Engle

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

I like beef (maruchan)ramen. SEXY RAMEN! Top Ramen is nasty and an imposter.
I don't crush up the noodles. I hate the mess. and how hard it is to eat them after all that.

Sep 05 05 03:47 am Link

Model

Aurora

Dallas, Georgia, US

Only if it's the good ramen that comes from Japan!

Sep 05 05 07:00 am Link

Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

I love those noodles!   what bothers me though is that they're loaded with fat.  Man!  how could just noodles and broth be so bad for you??  that kills me...

Julia

Sep 05 05 07:01 am Link