Forums > Critique > New Photog on MM, critique requested

Photographer

angryphotoman

Syracuse, New York, US

Hi. My name is Pete Foster. I am new to Model Mayhem. I was wondering if I could get you fine folks to have a looksy at my portfolio, and let me know where I am successful and where I need to work on my technique. Model or photographer, all comments are welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely and respectfully,
Peter J. Foster

Sep 08 05 12:33 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Your port is pretty good but you posted in the wrong section if you want critiques.  Anyhoo, welcome to MM.

Paul

Sep 08 05 09:10 am Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

I moved it to the critique forum.....nice work.

Sep 08 05 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

Belmont, North Carolina, US

Peter,

In a nutshell, I think your work is great. Keep it up..........

Steve White aka deacon blues

Sep 08 05 09:30 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Good work.

Like the versatility and technique.

Your "About" section sounds like you’re a nice guy.

Has the name Angryphotoman been a deterrent?

A new model might think that you throw in a free ass kicking after every shoot wink

Sep 08 05 09:46 am Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

On a personal level, I have worked with Pete, and he is definitely one nice guy, we had a blast during our shoot and very professional, and i cant wait to get together again for another fine session...i dont think ive seen him angry or anything, but dont let the name fool ya !! yikes)

Sep 08 05 09:54 am Link

Photographer

Stan Goldstein

New York, New York, US

looks slick & professional.

Why are you angry?

Sep 08 05 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

Justin N Lane

Brooklyn, New York, US

good to see you here Pete...

as usual, I think your work rides the fashion/glam line way better than many people who have years of experience on you!  There are a couple I'd personally drop out of the bunch, but you've been privy to my opinions before smile so I'll spare you.

you still dickin' around upstate? (I think that's why he's angry)

Sep 08 05 08:55 pm Link

Photographer

angryphotoman

Syracuse, New York, US

First off, I apologize for placing my post in the wrong section. Thank you for putting me in my place as it were.

Thank you everyone for the extreme kind words you have given me thus far. I truly appreciate everyone's time and energy exherted in letting me know your thoughts.

The name Angryphotoman came from my freshman year in high school, and has enough sentimental value to make me take it on. I have often thought about changing it, but the origionality and the fact I have it in so many places... it's how I'm starting to get known.

Alli, yes, we did have a fun time during the shoot. I'd love to work with you again. Thanks for spreading the good word on me, I truly appreciate it.

Justin.... yeah, I finally moved on over here too. I figured it couldn't hurt to get my name and work in one more place.  How has your photography been going?

And to everyone else, again, thank you for the warm welcome and kind words on my work.

Let's have some fun huh?

Sincerely and respectfully,
Peter J. Foster

Sep 08 05 10:16 pm Link