Forums > Critique > just wondering what everyone thinks.

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

any constructive critism is welcome.  thanks everyone!

Sep 09 05 08:12 am Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

bump

Sep 09 05 01:00 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

bump again......  guess there is no comments.. lol!

Sep 10 05 08:32 pm Link

Model

PinayVampyre

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi, I'll be first smile

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'm not a pro but...

Just wondering if you're modeling for Billabong?  Because if you're not, you might want to avoid wearing (in shoots) tops with blatant brand names on them unless you're getting paid by the company.

I don't know...anyway your port looks good and hope to see more pix! Keep up the good job smile

Sep 10 05 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Lara Photographie

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Nice stuff in your port, With your features you could do well in a high fashion market. Try something different! Best of luck

Sep 11 05 04:23 am Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Las Colinas, Panamá, Panama

B+W looking away is the best shot   try and stay away from the senior portrait good for that male catolog theme  I hate Aber-Crombee_Finch shit but I believe that style will look best on you so look for photoguys that shoot that way for then set you try

Sep 11 05 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Pretty much what Dragon said.  I'm ok with the A&F look, although I don't quite shoot it ever myself.  Your body is super thin.  If you really want the A&F look, you might want to hit the gym (no offense intended.  I need to go there myself...)

Sep 11 05 06:12 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

Nello Ryan wrote:
Pretty much what Dragon said.  I'm ok with the A&F look, although I don't quite shoot it ever myself.  Your body is super thin.  If you really want the A&F look, you might want to hit the gym (no offense intended.  I need to go there myself...)

yeah i totally understand what you are saying.  i would try to go for Abercrombie but i cant seem to gain any weight... so im just kinda waiting for my matabolism to slow done or something.  someone recommended taking testostrone( or however you spell it) injections, but im gonna try some other things first.

my goal is to use modeling as a venue into acting.  thats what i really want to do.  i love modeling and i love acting.  so yeah.

Sep 13 05 10:13 am Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

PinayVampyre wrote:
Hi, I'll be first smile

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'm not a pro but...

Just wondering if you're modeling for Billabong?  Because if you're not, you might want to avoid wearing (in shoots) tops with blatant brand names on them unless you're getting paid by the company.

I don't know...anyway your port looks good and hope to see more pix! Keep up the good job smile

yeah i know, but i didnt have another rash guard without a logo and unfortunatley im not getting paid for it, although now that i think about it i did get paid for a photo that came out of that shoot for Ocean Potion...... hmmmmm....  lol!

Sep 13 05 10:14 am Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

laraodonoghue wrote:
Nice stuff in your port, With your features you could do well in a high fashion market. Try something different! Best of luck

what do you mean by try something different?

Sep 13 05 10:15 am Link