Forums > Critique > new nudes posted, what do you think?

Photographer

name changed

Akron, Alabama, US

I have just posted some new topless photos of the very beautiful Jasmine Grey, Check them out and let me know what you think.

Sep 10 05 06:48 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

well the exposure is good and composition is a personal thing..
but it looks like the images exist, because you wanted topless pics so you shot them...

my suggestion is have a vision first, in your mind of the images you want..

then construct or find the environmet to frame your model

then find the model that completes your vision.

great images start out in the photographers mind..not with some naked chick in a bed room...i hope you take this in the spirit it was intended...

Sep 10 05 07:03 am Link

Photographer

Todd S.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US

Doug's advice is right on the money. And he has the experience to back these words up.

Sep 10 05 07:10 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

I agree with Doug.  None of your images show any modeling (shadows).  You don't light model pictures like you do a wedding.  Time to hit the books.

Paul

Sep 10 05 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Yes, to be honest- your technique is lacking.  And the fact that you've got a buxom naked girl in them seems to emphasize the point.  You'd benefit from practice and studying.  Read about what makes good lighting, and start collecting a list of favorite (published) photographers.

Sep 10 05 11:56 am Link

Photographer

The Girl Factor

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Doug makes some really good points.   We have to agree with him.  Just remember, lighting makes all the difference in the world.  Also, a suggestion, try bringing the model off of the background more.  You want it to be more about the model, less about the wall behind her.

Sep 10 05 12:29 pm Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Las Colinas, Panamá, Panama

Flat even light it says nice snap shot  but I think you wanted it to say ummm sexy pic

Sep 11 05 04:05 pm Link