Forums > Events > PHILADELPHIA Auto Show Photoshoot

Photographer

Matt Kaiser Images

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Calling All Philadelphia Models and Photographers, this is a special news brief.

The Philadelphia Auto Show is starting very soon, I want to get a group of the best models and photographers to the show and get some really great pictures. Who is with me?!

Jan 10 07 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Philly-Creative1

Philadelphia, Mississippi, US

i'd love to give this a go... keep me posted...

Jan 10 07 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Matt Kaiser Images

Thats what im talkin about! Im so pumped for this show, we just need to come up with a date and time and we can really get some awesome pics

Jan 10 07 10:54 am Link

Model

Leah Michelle

Venice, Florida, US

I am in (depending on the date), but I would love 2!

Jan 10 07 11:11 am Link

Photographer

Philly-Creative1

Philadelphia, Mississippi, US

one question though... unless you are just using a simple point and shoot, don't you have to have a press pass to take a quality camera in and shoot photos. especially if you are involving models?

Jan 10 07 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Matt Kaiser Images

I read the FAQ on the website, they encourage ALL cameras, and considering we're all private photographers it wouldnt matter anyways

Jan 10 07 11:22 am Link

Model

Casey Brooke

Reading, Kansas, US

i'd like to get some nice photos in front of some awesome cars wink

Jan 10 07 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Ken B.

Abington, Pennsylvania, US

I have shot at the car show for my forensics work, looking specifically at some new design concepts. I had basic gear and didn't need any set-ups or models.

My experience in attending the show is that it is crazy in there on weekends, at lunch and just after work on weekdays. Best time would likely be early morning on a work day.

The exotics are are guarded and roped off, so you won't get close enough to shoot without special permission.

The best time to shoot is during the press previews. That's why media credentials are so important for this show unless you don't mind having a constant crowd watching you and in your images.

One more thought...how do you plan to light the models and cars?

Sorry to be such a downer/realist.

Ken

Jan 10 07 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Matt Kaiser Images

Bump

Jan 12 07 10:14 am Link