Forums > Critique > New here (relatively)

Model

Cate

Stanford, California, US

I'd like advice on which of my images work, which don't, and what I should get/do next. 

Please only constructive criticism.  I'd like to avoid the insults but would love any advice people can give me.

Sep 10 05 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Cate wrote:
I'd like to avoid the insults but would love any advice people can give me.

Why did you assume there would be insults? wink  You're pretty but I think that when your nipples point to the floor, it's best to keep your clothes on.

Paul

Sep 10 05 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Las Colinas, Panamá, Panama

How as photographer do we know what YOU want to do !!! 
I need to work on my Bio but models need to have a good Bio so we can see if you are right for a shot we have in mind... If anything models need to be focussed in on their modeling b/c us photographers have an idea of what could be great in mind  every sec  we are spacy that way  I like the main pic it shows alot about you  ,more than you think,
OPps just saw the OMP site lol  andfor Paul
[You're pretty but I think that when your nipples point to the floor, it's best to keep your clothes on.]

When your balls float in the toliet water dont flush until you stand up  Sorry  personal opinions on tits has nothing to do  Constructive Criticism

Sep 11 05 03:52 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Cate wrote:
I'd like advice on which of my images work, which don't, and what I should get/do next. 

Please only constructive criticism.  I'd like to avoid the insults but would love any advice people can give me.

Cate, you got the proverbial cute-girl-next-door looks. When you're ready to shed it and stretch for sensual and erotic without looking ho'ey, ring my bell.

Sep 11 05 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Too difficult to make specific comments because there are no titles/numbers on your pics.  You have a "girl-next-door" look, but you also have a pin up thing going on (in terms of your body, and in terms of some of your work thus far).  The sum effect is a look that is visually interesting.

My advice:
Keep shooting.  Eventually, with the right photog you can get some killer pics.  Your port so far has mostly average photography with so-so lighting.  But you have great potential.

Sep 11 05 06:04 pm Link