Forums > Critique > I tried something different

Model

jessica902001

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I did some lingerie shots for the first time. Iwas told by the photographer that I did a really good job. Are these good enough to put on my comp card?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sep 11 05 09:08 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

Your pose in your lingerie shots are awesome! However on your "I wanna be a VS girl" shot, your eyes look a little too closed, it almost looks like whatever was blowing in your face bothered you. You are a very gorgeous girl and you have a strong facial structure! Keep up the good work! VS ROCKS! big_smile

Ciao
Angela
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sep 11 05 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

House of Indulgence

New York, New York, US

The shots are really good. I would suggest shooting more and varying your expressions. If you notice all the lingerie catalogs, advertisements and promor cards the models have different expressions. Usually happy, sexy and inviting. They are selling the fantasy that wearing the product they are advertising will make the purchaser as sexy and happy/sexy as the model.

Also do some shots laying down and using a setting. There are many online lingerie comapnies where the model is in either a bedroom setting or a victorian house setting. That or the non descript curtain with a couch or chair. Use some where the body expression and movement are present. You have many ticks and assets in your modeling arsenal. Use them!

I hope my measly 2 cents helps.

-S

Sep 11 05 09:29 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

I agree, you did a good job.  But as others have said, work on your expressions.  Try mouthing the vowels, very slowly.  A's work great.

Paul

Sep 12 05 03:59 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Yea But ya got some photos up there that captuerd your look and you should work on that look more..

Killer...

(:-------

Hj

Sep 12 05 04:12 am Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Good shots. 
Work on facial expression -as others have said.
My gripe:  The Styling.
I don't think the outfits work for me.  Those bright "beach girl" colors don't vibe well with the dark edgy background, nor the overall mood of the photo.  Certainly its my personal opinion, but I think a classy black number with lace would have been more consistent with the tone, feel, and mood of these shots.

Sep 12 05 05:24 am Link

Model

jessica902001

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Thanks for the comments!
I do have some pics where I was having a pillow fight and snuggling with a teddybear. I just do not have them posted just yet.

Sep 12 05 01:07 pm Link