Forums > Critique > new photos - tell me what you think?

Model

Jamie Mae Vaun

Seattle, Washington, US

well i have a few new photos, so if you want to check them out and comment either on the photos or in a reply to this post & tell me what you think, that'd be great smile
thanks!

Sep 12 05 06:58 pm Link

Model

Jamie Mae Vaun

Seattle, Washington, US

hm no one wants to critique my pictures?

Sep 13 05 03:37 am Link

Photographer

JAnEmil

Copenhagen, New York, US

You have to many pictures in the same clothing/style. Your smile is the same on almost all pictures.
Try some different photograhers and try practice other emotions.

Edit:
I am just a novice. This is just my opinion.

Sep 13 05 04:33 am Link

Model

Jamie Mae Vaun

Seattle, Washington, US

i see what you mean about the same expression & clothing in many pictures. i am just currently waiting to get photos back from a few photographers, so that is why there really isn't much diversity in the photos. i just posted what i have so far, but i will have different pictures with more variety soon!
but thanks for the advice smile

Sep 13 05 05:32 am Link

Photographer

brett ferguson

Sacramento, California, US

You need to
1) lose 20 lbs
2) practice a variety of poses and facial expressions
3) get rid of the "twosome" pix- they add nothing and don't do much for your body
4) shoot w/ more photogs in a variety of clothing styles

Good Luck- Brett

Sep 13 05 10:21 am Link

Model

Jamie Mae Vaun

Seattle, Washington, US

brett ferguson wrote:
You need to
1) lose 20 lbs
2) practice a variety of poses and facial expressions
3) get rid of the "twosome" pix- they add nothing and don't do much for your body
4) shoot w/ more photogs in a variety of clothing styles

Good Luck- Brett

thanks for your advice.

i agree with you are 2, and 4. as for 3, i keep the photos of me with my best friend because i want to. she's my best friend! i love those pictures! but i appreciate your opinion about it.

and as for #1, lose weight? no. i am not going to lose weight because you think i need to. that comment, i do not thank you for. haven't you ever heard of plus size modeling? i hate when people tell models they NEED to lose weight. why can't anyone let a curvy girl be happy?

Sep 13 05 03:23 pm Link