Forums > Critique > New images

Photographer

glamourmedia

Dallas, Georgia, US

Check out some of the new images, I wish I could post more than 20. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Bob

Sep 13 05 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

JAnEmil

Copenhagen, New York, US

Fine pictures.
But maybe to many pictures from the same shout.

Sep 14 05 07:48 am Link

Photographer

MyPhotos217798

Baltimore, Maryland, US

glamourmedia wrote:
Check out some of the new images, I wish I could post more than 20. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Bob

I'd like to see you rework the shot of the girl laying under the fan.  I think it could be a killer shot if you slid her over the left and have the bottom of the fan right between her stomach and the top of her leg.  Have it point right down at her hip and move the knee down so it does not cover the fan.  Slide your camera framing to the left so the very edge of the fan shows on the left just like it does on the right.  Change HER right arm so her hand is not cut off by her head.  You might even want to have her put both hands behind her and kind of sit up with her head leaning back and hair draped down to the dresser.  This would put her body angle in line with the bottom right edge of the fan.  This would also allow for a little more light to hit her face and not put it into the shadows.

Hope that all made sens, but you have the building blocks of a killer shot here that needs some tweaking.

Sep 14 05 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Tony Jones Photo

New York, New York, US

Very nice work but yeah, I kind of feel with the first 8 that I'm looking at your contact sheet.  A large part of our job is making choices. 

Tony

Sep 14 05 09:19 am Link

Model

MarilynTX

Fort Worth, Texas, US

Thank you for your input. Would love to discuss some time.You are exactly ritght it is a contact sheet. How to choose?

Sep 14 05 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

glamourmedia

Dallas, Georgia, US

oops,

Was doing things with one of the models I help out. Sorry.

Sep 14 05 11:10 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Speaking of the fan pic mentioned above I believe you overlooked putting the 18+ rating on it.

Sep 14 05 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

OneLightFilms

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Too be blunt, I find some of them boring. You've got a really hot subject, these gorgues girls wearing black fishnets, topless, posed beautifully, but I get nothing from their faces. The face is key to any shot of a model. They need expression, most of the girls are just looking at the camera dead pan. Try making them hotter, if  you want the shots to be hot, they have to look hot and not hot like pretty, hot like horny. Like their getting off right at the moment you click on the shutter, like their about to seduce the viewer. HOT HOT HOT. Keep on shootin'.

Sep 15 05 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

glamourmedia

Dallas, Georgia, US

I appologize but I have taken down new images due to a response from too many people that I would rather not deal with.

Bob

Sep 15 05 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

glamourmedia

Dallas, Georgia, US

Ps.
Not anyone in this forum.

Sep 15 05 11:41 pm Link