Forums > Critique > Ok help me out

Model

ahdreamer1600

Springfield, Oregon, US

im a little nervous to do this but i really want some honest feedback. so if you hate all my photos go ahead and tell me,and if you like them great, but what im looking for really is why you like each or dislike so i know what to do and what not to do. thanks to all who give me feedback!-sara

Sep 14 05 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Hi Sara,

Don't be nervous, you're doing the right thing. Listening to and following the advice is the hard part.

Basically you have bad snapshots up, nothing more. All the pics are bad and for many different reasons. It would take way too long to go into why each pic is not good as you have asked.

To make this much easier I'm going to put a link here to a models portfolio on MM who is 16 years old, one year younger than you. The images you see in her portfolio are the same quality and style you want in yours. When you look at yours then look at hers you will see the difference instantly. You must find photographers in your area that shoot very similar quality images that she has. If you find someone who can give you that quality and you have to pay, do it. You may sit around for months or years trying to get free pics from shooting TFP and never get anywhere near the quality images you must have to succeed.
Here's the other models portfolio.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=720

Gary
www.glamourstudio.com

Sep 14 05 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Stan Goldstein

New York, New York, US

The pics you posted look like snap shots of a 17 y/o girl taken by her 17 y/o friends, with two possible exceptions.  The two possible exceptions are the pictures of you wearing the helmet. 

BTW, if you want to model you don't need pics of yourself looking dead.  You need pics of you looking alive.  Demonstrating your ability to hold your breath underwater is not usually a big plus for a model.

Sep 14 05 10:02 pm Link