Forums > Critique > New Hair Style

Model

Mariska

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

After having long hair basically my whole life I got bold and cut most of it off. Later images show what it currently looks like.

Lost of people have said it was the biggest mistake in my life, other say it portrays more of my personality.

Oppinions ?

Sep 15 05 08:36 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

I think it looks better now.  And I see you've gone back to your natural color.  That's good too.

Paul

Sep 15 05 08:40 am Link

Model

Delilah - Sixthessence

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

Being honest, I like your new look way more.

You're gorgeous. And well, if you feel like you want long hair back, just let it grow. Anyway short and dark hair suits you perfectly imho smile

regards,
Delilah

Sep 15 05 08:51 am Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

after looking at the new stuff, i think your new style looks great.  i love the atmosphere of the images and you look great...i also have changed my hair color back from black to burgundy and its there to stay...its good to see you again and hopefully see more great pics from you smile

Sep 15 05 08:51 am Link

Photographer

OneLightFilms

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

It's unamimous, the new do is fucking hot. Keep rockin it!

Sep 15 05 05:10 pm Link

Model

Mariska

My natural hair colour is blonde wink

But thanks

Sep 18 05 11:27 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Mariska wrote:
My natural hair colour is blonde wink

You're joking, right?  Your eyebrows are dark and your roots are dark in the blonde pics.

Paul

Sep 18 05 12:09 pm Link

Model

Mariska

Paul Ferrara wrote:

You're joking, right?  Your eyebrows are dark and your roots are dark in the blonde pics.

Paul

I dyed my hair black, then had it put back into blonde but with darker roots - trying different styles.

Sep 18 05 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

justinwasik

New York, New York, US

As others mentioned already... love the new shorter style... I like the way it frames your face better!

Justin

Sep 18 05 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

As someone said already
""
You're gorgeous. And well, if you feel like you want long hair back, just let it grow. Anyway short and dark hair suits you perfectly imho 
""

You are goregous and it does not matter if you shave it all off you will still be gorgeous.  All of this is aobut people voicing thier personal opinions instead of worrying aobut something tiny like your hair length - learn where to put worthless opinons "including mine". 

It is YOUR own opinion that must be satisfied.  IF you feel you look better with shorter hair you WILL look better because you are happy and felling good.  If you feel better then you will be a better model when you feeling good about yourself and a worthless model when you do not.

Sep 18 05 07:30 pm Link