Forums > MM Market > NWT Tumi Luggage 4 Sale - Good 4 Shoots!

Model

Monica Dahl

San Francisco, California, US

Help!  My car got impounded!  $2000 (parking tickets…) + tow and storage to getit out!!!  I’m selling some things to raise funds so I can get my car back…

The first two things are a piece of luggage and a backpack made by the mostawesome luggage company ever!  Tumi bags are some of the best-designed, sturdyand innovative bags on the planet.  Not to mention, each has its own unique
number/barcode that you register with the company.  If it is lost and someone finds it and they call the toll free # on the tag, your bag gets returned to you.  Both of these bags are brand new with tags attached, purchased from
Macy’s.  They have the Macy’s return sticker still on them.  I can’t return them because I don’t have the receipt and Macy’s will only give store credit.  I’d
like to get as much as I can for these.  I’ll take the best offer…

Tumi “Turn Transporter 22” Wheeled Packing Case” from the T3 Collection  - MSRP: $395.00
http://www.tumi.com/products/index.cfmM … ryid=13001

Color: Black Exterior / Silver Interior and Accents – Heavy Duty Nylon

Features:
•Right or Left-Handed Telescoping Swivel Comfort Handle
•Tumi Combination Lock (Accepts TSA Key)
•Inner Fold-Out, Zip-In Removable Garment Bag
•Semi Rigid Construction
•Front Full-Length Zippered Pocket
•Discreet Luggage ID Slot
•Add-A-Bag Bar

Dimensions: 14”x22”x11” (LxHxD)

Tumi “Bethune Laptop Backpack” from the T-Tech Urban Gear Collection - MSRP:$215
http://www.tumi.com/products/index.cfmM … ryid=14521

Color: Black Exterior / Charcoal Interior – Heavy Duty Nylon

Interior Features:
•Main Compartment Has Velcro-In Removable Padded Laptop    Sleeve
•Secondary Compartment has Accordion File For Papers
•Several Zip Pockets and Snap Pockets
•Removable Retractable Tumi Key Leash

Exterior Features:
•2 Zippered  Pockets
•Padded Ergonomic Adjustable Straps / Top Handle
•Padded Ergonomic Lumbar Support
•Flat Zipper “Ticket Pocket”
Dimensions: 13”x17”x5.5” (LxHxD)

Again, both of these are new, with the tags still attached. They both come withthe paperwork which describes how to register your bag with Tumi, the lifetime warranty and other literature. The bags have NOT been registered, so you’ll beable to do that without having any problems.  I have other Tumi bags, and Ihighly recommend them! Photos can be found at the links above, and I have some (crappy) digital photos that I took of the bags if anyone wants to see those.

May 07 05 08:38 am Link