Forums > Critique > Hello.

Model

phoenixbun

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I'm somewhat new to the industry. I posted a newbie thread then found this one. Yeah. I felt it was a good idea to get the oppinion of those whom have been in the business and know their stuff but anyone with a mind can comment or suggest as well. The more the merrier. I want to grow and welcome all constructive critism, suggestions, ideas...as it helps me.
I would appreciate your oppinion.

Thanks,
Phoenix

PS some of these photos were taken for stock photography and hair. I have yet to put up more photos as I am in the sorting process.

Sep 15 05 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Won't you get in trouble in Utah for posing in lingerie? wink

You're a doll and your pics are very good.  I don't care for the pose of the one in the red skirt though.

Paul

Sep 15 05 03:07 pm Link

Model

phoenixbun

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Paul Ferrara wrote:
Won't you get in trouble in Utah for posing in lingerie? wink

You're a doll and your pics are very good.  I don't care for the pose of the one in the red skirt though.

Paul

Thanks. Oh the Utah jokes.... Utah is a strange place to live in, you can get arrested for dancing after 2am. Yeah.. everyone laughs at that one. That one in the red skirt is pretty odd, the photographer was shooting for that. you can laugh now. The model in your avatar is pretty but she looks kinda mean in that photo, but still a good shot. I wouldn't want to get in a cat fight with her smile good for intimidation.

Sep 15 05 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

If you were in New York, I'd shoot with you in a heart beat.  You've got a cute, hip, stylish look with lots of appeal.  The shots are good -some technical lighting flaws here and there...  and overall I think that the shots all were styled well.  I'd advise you to continue working with new photogs to "up the ante" -so to speak.

Sep 15 05 06:14 pm Link

Model

phoenixbun

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Nello Ryan wrote:
If you were in New York, I'd shoot with you in a heart beat.  You've got a cute, hip, stylish look with lots of appeal.  The shots are good -some technical lighting flaws here and there...  and overall I think that the shots all were styled well.  I'd advise you to continue working with new photogs to "up the ante" -so to speak.

Thanks. It sucks living in Utah sometimes. You shoot well. I would shoot with you too Mr. Ryan.  I shoot with a new photographer this Sunday. Its fun. I like to play. I know which ones you speak of (the lighting) I was told that before too. The lighting was actually done on purpose, the photographer wanted me to look almost ghostlike in high fashion, he is an artist.

Phoenix.

Sep 15 05 09:01 pm Link