Forums > Critique > Something's missing....

Model

Learyn Wilde

Melbourne, Florida, US

Hello ! Let me know what you guys and gals think -

Sep 15 05 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

ARCHER

Youngsville, Louisiana, US

You are definitely one gorgeous woman with great features... a text book example of someone with potential. Mimosa is one of the most memorable images I've seen in a long time.

Your height may pose some restrictions but not for everything.

If you ever get to NC, please let us know... we live to get a face like yours in our studio.

Woody and Robyn
ARCHER

Sep 16 05 06:44 am Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

What is missing are some shots of you with natural makeup.  You have alot of shots with what some may think is artistic makeup, but it is applied in a sloppy manner.  Always be careful when trying to do something 'crazy'.  It always drives me a bit nuts when a photographer tells me to 'go crazy'.  No.  It is not something you rush or slap on a model's face.  It always looks rushed and messy and unprofessional.
I think you have such a beautiful look.  You remind me of the actress that played the king's daughter in Lord of the Rings.  The one that was hitting on Arragorn. Yeah, I know I spelled that wrong...
Anyway, get some nice, natural beauty shots. Show us your beauty.
Just my opinion.

Sep 16 05 08:03 am Link

Model

Learyn Wilde

Melbourne, Florida, US

Thank you both big_smile Tracey thanks for saying I look like Eowyn from LOTR. That's a new one big_smile Don't be afraid to be tuff on me though you guys big_smile

Sep 16 05 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

You are ver very attrctive but I was bored by the portfolio except for the Mimosa wic is outstanding.  The rest seemed to lack puprose - they did not highlight a single feature well.  To eme each image in a models portfolio (maybe not a photogrphers) needs to single out some aspect which is to be presented.  It canbe a jaw line, eyes hair, or the body or any part fo the body.  But these are just not doing that well.  Go out and get some more - choose your photogrpahers wisely and do not waist time with those who do not perform.  I would be upset with myself if you came to a shoot snd this was the best I could do with YOU!

Sep 16 05 08:59 pm Link