Forums > Critique > Have a look

Model

Tracy91024

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I am just starting out and could use some advice/critique.
Thanks,
Tracy

Sep 15 05 02:08 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

well, to be honest those are not tasteful photos of you nor your body. what Field of modeling do you wish to get in.......????

Sep 15 05 02:21 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

angelavasquez wrote:
well, to be honest those are not tasteful photos of you nor your body. what Field of modeling do you wish to get in.......????

Angela, you're stealing Paul's line here.......

Sep 15 05 02:22 pm Link

Model

Learyn Wilde

Melbourne, Florida, US

Tracy, there are two photos that really stand out on your page , one of them being the skirt picture in white ( your first image). It is really great. and the other -your main image ( you laying in the chair\couch ) it is very commercial to me - when you do nudes - i would go more towards highlighting the assests and "hiding" those that are not. A simple sheet or shawl can accentuate well. Work in front of the mirror to find poses and postures  that compliment you.
Hope this helps and good luck big_smile
L

Sep 15 05 02:25 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:

Angela, you're stealing Paul's line here.......

I guess paul has rubbed off on me!!! LOL! big_smile

Sep 15 05 02:25 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

Back to the subject at hand after looking at your portfolio: Angela is right, they don't really showcase you at your best. The one with you laying back with your thong going up your hoohah - just nix that one. It has nothing to do with figure modeling (I'm just guessing from the direction of your port that's your interest). Hopefully, you will be able to work with better photographers who will know how best to work with you and your body type to get the best possible images.

But you have a very classicly voluptuous body that would make for some interesting nude figure/gallery work. Good luck!

Sep 15 05 02:27 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

^ I don't see it.

Unless you're going for + size adult XXX modeling (which I'm sure there's a market for that) you posses and technique needs serious improvement.

Find a handful of great to decent photographers in LA on MM, work out a TFP, listen to their direction and follow a specific jondra.

What you've got screams "Beaver Hunt".

Good Luck.

Sep 15 05 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

C R Photography wrote:
What you've got screams "Beaver Hunt".

Geez, haven't heard that one before. wink wink

Paul

Sep 15 05 03:00 pm Link