Model

Englishman In L.A.

Hi everyone...I've just updated my personal website which covers my acting, modeling, singing work, and would love everyone to check it out and give me constructive crits. I know many of you talented people out there make their own sites and will be able to give me good pointers. I bought a book, got Studio MX and went to work. So tell me what you all think. Appreciate it guys (and girls).

www.josephgatt.com

Joe

May 08 05 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

michaelGIORDANO

Wilmington, North Carolina, US

It's not bad for a first timer.

As you get further down the line you might want to do something more dynamic.  Like a blog and a dynamic gallery and all.

I would tell you to get a host that will allow you to run PHP scripts with mySQL (not sure if your current one does).  I would tell you to use something like Textpattern.

May 08 05 10:10 pm Link

Model

JJenZz

London, England, United Kingdom

I agree with MichaelGIORDANO - not bad for a first timer and you should definitely look into making it dynamic!! It makes things so much easier.

Good job!

Jenna

May 09 05 08:36 am Link

Model

Englishman In L.A.

What do you guys mean when you say 'Dynamic'? Do you mean using flash stuff etc..

May 09 05 05:39 pm Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

I have a website too.  Check it out.  http://www.jinseno.com

May 09 05 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

michaelGIORDANO

Wilmington, North Carolina, US

Dynamic....meaning it can self generate the HTML code without you ever needing to write HTML ever again.  Plus it makes updating FAR easier.  THIS site for example.  You upload a photo it creates a page for it complete with comments and all...thats called "dynamic'.

P.S. Skip flash.  Waste of time. 99% of the time I click "SKIP INTRO"

May 11 05 01:25 am Link