Forums > Critique > New pics heading more in to fashion/beauty

Model

Erin Blair

Hampton, Virginia, US

Trying out some new stuff and I would really like some feedback.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=751

Thanks,
Erin

Sep 19 05 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mr and Mrs Huber

Santa Rosalía, Baja California Sur, Mexico

(no - I dont shoot any of this kind of stuff... )
The first two on the page are beautiful images. I'd look to keep doing more of that kind of work. It will definetly help you stand out from the "look at my hot body" crowd.
Looks like you have already started to get some positive feedback on those two images.
Keep going. Like so many other things in life, you cant break into a field you aren't doing any work in... the first steps are all about tooth and nail.

Sep 19 05 08:26 pm Link

Model

Erin Blair

Hampton, Virginia, US

Thanks for the comment.  I really like this new style of work and it is what I really want to do.  Hopefully if I keep working to get where I want to be, my hard work will pay off.

Erin

Sep 19 05 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

I think you do better with your fashion look.

Paul

Sep 19 05 08:38 pm Link

Model

Erin Blair

Hampton, Virginia, US

Thanks

Sep 20 05 10:34 am Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

""New pics heading more in to fashion/beauty""  --->  Good Idea.  I agree with both of the previous posts, but don't through the glam thing out - just give it a rest and revisit it later on with a littel bit more experieince under your belt.

Sep 20 05 11:47 am Link

Model

Erin Blair

Hampton, Virginia, US

I have a ton of experience with the glam stuff, I am just so burned out on it.  I want to try things that are new and different so I can be creative again.

Sep 20 05 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

Nicholson Photography

Columbus, Georgia, US

i think you really need to look at Zink! magazine. i see what your trying to do, but its not coming through.
if you going to do a fashion head shot then, work on the makeup to match the plastic ring.
i would try and find some really bling to work with, it just doesnt look the same.

Sep 20 05 12:52 pm Link

Model

Erin Blair

Hampton, Virginia, US

Thanks, I'll have to check in to that.  Do you know if they sell that magazine at Barnes and Noble?

Sep 20 05 05:17 pm Link