Forums > Model Colloquy > Invisalign

Model

PinayVampyre

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This thread was inspired from another thread (teeth whitening).

Just wondering if any of you guys (or know anyone that) have used it, if so, what do you think of the results?

It costs more than braces do.  Is it worth it?

Sep 21 05 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Doctor E

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Invisalign is excellent at certain things, but has it's limitations.  For small movements in front teeth it is great.  If the teeth require rotation or significant movement, you will get better, faster results in many cases with traditional orthodontics.

The bulk of what you are paying for is the highly specialized laboratory procedures and software, as the lab costs on these cases are very high.

Sep 23 05 02:44 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

If you need more alignment than those offer, this might be a possible alternative.

Lumineers
http://www.cerinate.com

Sep 24 05 01:33 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

my orthodontist uses the invislign ones as a retainer for after you get your braces off. theyre cool cuz about no one realizes you have them on. but they suck if you have adhd lol. I lost mine so many times. I threw it out a few times. ohh and they break SUPER easy. almost everyone ive had that ididnt lose i broke lol. PUT THEM IN THEIR CASE when you take them out dont just throw them in your bag or your pocket. lol.

Sep 25 05 07:35 am Link