Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer (Not Spam)

Photographer

Rik Bowman

Taos, New Mexico, US

Help my Amy raise money for this worthy cause. This post to Model Mayhem should hit many out there in order to raise awareness and to ask everyone to do what they can for this event and cause.

Give what you can.....every donation counts. Please note that you CAN make monthly payments on your donation!

If you can't give now, the deadline for collections of donations is August 30, 2005.

Even if you can't donate monetarily, please donate your TIME. Copy and paste this and spread the news, it's the least you can do, and you'll be doing not only us a favor in helping us raise the funds for this charity but helping the cause!!!

Amy writes

"Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days, October 7-9, 2005. Net proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment.

I am very excited to participate in this life changing event that will benefit so many and give us hope for the future, a future where my son may not have to lose a mother or daughter to this terrible illness. Please join me in this fight so that we may have a better tomorrow and win the struggle that currently affects so many women and their families."

Copy and paste the following link to Amy's Donation Page

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/do … d=79872872

Thank you all so much

Take care

Rik

May 09 05 06:53 pm Link