Forums > Critique > I posted some new images

Model

Kiera

Des Moines, Iowa, US

Hi,
Would ya'all stop by and see my new images by Jed? BTW, his studio was broken into last weekend and we lost TONS and TONS of photos of me and other girls. If you happen to see any new images of me pop up anywhere and you get the feeling I didn't put them there, will you please let me know?
Thanks,
Kiera in Kansas

Sep 23 05 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

I can't tell which are new - but generally the portfolio is pretty good.  You have some variety in wardrobe and poses.  Some of the images could have been processed more completely and this would have improved many images.  Just keep finding better and better photographers and your work and profile will start to sparkle..

Sep 23 05 10:03 pm Link

Model

Kiera

Des Moines, Iowa, US

The new one is the B/W with the gun and the red bra photo, too. My photographer's office was broken into and a lot of my new, unseen shots were on his computer so they are all gone. I have saved these before the break in. We shot again Friday, tho, so I hope to have some new ones soon.
Thanks

Sep 25 05 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

"The new one is the B/W with the gun and the red bra photo, too."

I like them both but then again I am not sure i could dislike a photo of you. smile
They are not wonderful photos and may not belong on the photographers site but they are good for your portfolio

The red bra image shows a slightly different character within your personality in a pleasing manner.  And the b/w hides your beautiful eyes which draw the viewer away from other features of your face.  This B/W allows us to see clearly you have other attractive features.

Sep 25 05 12:54 pm Link