Forums > MM Market > Canon EOS 20d + vertical grip & extra battery

Photographer

Steve Boyle

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

FOR SALE:  I've got a barely used 20d that was purchased new from B&H in November 2004 and used as a backup for portrait work...I don't do lots of portraits, so it's in great shape. I have detailed shots of the body if you need to see for yourself.

It includes everything, all the books, cd, straps, cords, etc. I even have the warranty card and registration card still.

$1350 price includes UPS Ground shipping to the USA. You can pay via check, money order, or PayPal, but then you have pay the 3%, because I don't want to.

It's a great camera in great shape.  Contact me for high res pictures please.

Sep 24 05 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

B&H now sells the body for $1299.  Just got one in on Wednesday.

Paul

Sep 24 05 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Boyle

hey thanks! i knew that and that's why i priced it the way i did.  if you didn't read what I was selling it includes the vertical grip ($165 new) and extra battery ($65 new) plus insured trackable shipping.  The camera is less than a year old and barely used.

Sep 29 05 10:15 am Link

Photographer

EBAnderson

Springfield, Ohio, US

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for both of you, but Canon will announce a rebate of $100  to $300 on the 20D on Oct. 15.

Sep 29 05 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Samuel Cobb

Tallahassee, Florida, US

I have both 10D and 20D, so needing another camera is a waste, but I'll take that grip off your hands. I don't have the grip for the 20D and I have big hands, so the 20D doesn't get used much. It like shooting with a toy camera without a grip. Give me a far price and you got yourself a sell.

Samuel Cobb

Sep 29 05 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Boyle

Yes, I'm aware of the rebates.  It's $100 off (1) 20D, $200 off (2), and $300 off (3).

I've already sold the camera and grip for it's asking price.  Sorry!

Sep 30 05 12:32 pm Link