Forums > Critique > Need some feedback~! :)

Model

Zaika

South San Francisco, California, US

I just posted some new images, let me know what you all think! smile Also don't mind getting feedback on the old ones too! THanx

Sep 25 05 02:00 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

You have great features and your poses are very naturaul. I love your second shot in your first row. Its very standard, and sometimes a standard shot like that is the most perfect one. I would choose that as your avatar. But good luck and welcome to MM! big_smile

Ciao
Angela
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

Sep 25 05 02:08 pm Link

Model

Zaika

South San Francisco, California, US

Thanks Angela~! Appreciate your feedback. smile

Sep 25 05 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

You look super.  And most of your images are pretty good.  Some of the earlier ones could stand to be replaced as you get more.

Paul

Sep 25 05 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

New ones look fine. Too many the same though. Agreed, as you get more lets change some of these out.

Sep 25 05 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

I agree with the other posters, too many from the same shoot and not enough variety.  Just fly up to vancouver for a day and I will fix you up.

smilesmilesmilesmile

Sep 25 05 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

Images By Ijumo

Atlanta, Georgia, US

hate to be monotonous but IM in the same boat with earlier posters... you are very beautiful and have some great shots but quite a few have the same look. Just switch them out as you get new ones to replace them with.  Best wishes in all that you do.

Sep 25 05 05:00 pm Link