Forums > Model Colloquy > I need some ideas.

Model

xLoLLy

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Sorry if this is the wrong category to post this in, but I wanted some ideas for my upcoming shoot. It has been rescheduled twice due to weather and family issues and originally I was going to wear a dress and what not, but now that it is a little, well a LOT colder I am not sure about the dress anymore.

My shoot will be at a cemetary and the photographer and I want a more dramatic/darker look. Of course I was thinking blacks, maybe contrasted with white? But I don't know what kind of clothing, accessories, make up?! Any ideas would be great and you'll see the results when it's done smile

Thanks.xo

Oct 10 05 09:37 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

Personally I think something kinda wild like a wedding dress and vail at a cemetary could be really cool. Or you could do mainstream and go black. You can do both, try different ideas, and you'll know which one is money, right when it happens!

Oct 10 05 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Morbid Rockwell

Fresno, California, US

If you are trying to get a mournful feel, the only way to go is a longer, black dress. If you do this, and have a full length dress of any style, a pair of sweats or pants can be worn underneath. The wedding dress idea is great, too.

Oct 10 05 11:49 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

hmmm white and black in cemetaries have been done to death (pun intended)...how about lime green with pink stockings and a general look that says wild wild life?

Oct 10 05 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

g-man

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Are you shooting in a cemetary for a Halloween theme?  If this is a place with regular visitors, do you need clearance to shoot there?  Any cemetary administration that allowed photo shoots on their premises, risks being sued by outraged families.

Oct 11 05 12:01 am Link

Photographer

Benjamen McGuire

Portland, Oregon, US

vintage navy pea coat and watch cap with short shorts and knee boots. a buquet of daisies would look nice with it too.

Oct 11 05 02:06 am Link

Model

Mz Nova

Portland, Oregon, US

I would dooooo...deep red.  its still a bit brooding-reminds a person of the color of living blood-but its not as cliche as black.

Oct 13 05 11:27 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

What has your make-up artist suggested?

Oct 13 05 11:29 am Link