Forums > General Industry > Need advice

Model

Anais delLilith

Dayton, Alabama, US

4 months ago I had a tour in 13 states and worked with different photographers both on TFP basis and paid jobs. The photogs I worked on TFP basis are established and have a name for themselves (reason why I shot with them). Well, tha problem is that one of them, never sent me my CD. I only have 1 image that I had to beg for on IM one day and in the end he sent me one. I have talked to him several times both, IM and phone and asked him to send me my CD. First he said he sent it and a few weeks after he started to mixing himself up in his own lies and promised he will ...but never did. There are 4 months since we had that damn shoot and I don't know how else to explain the BIG photographer that it was a comun effort and I want our pictures too. I have been very professional everytime and never talked to him disrespectfull, but this starts to annoy me very much and I dont know how to make him send me the stuff...I am sure that if I post him MM no. on my page as "People not to work with" I will be the one "lieing" not him...
Any ideas?
Thank you
Anais

Oct 12 05 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

There is nothing you can do. You have done all you can. There is nothing this forum can do for you. Write it off as a bad experience. Maybe the one picture he sent was the only one he thought was good.

Oct 13 05 11:43 am Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Weldphoto wrote:
There is nothing you can do. You have done all you can. There is nothing this forum can do for you. Write it off as a bad experience. Maybe the one picture he sent was the only one he thought was good.

I think this is about the best you will get. It sucks but it happens.

And it is possible that maybe the one you got is the only good one..I've had it happen before...Was it at least one good one???

But since there was no monetary exchange, you can't really do anything but maybe bug him to death.

Oct 13 05 11:48 am Link