Forums > Model Colloquy > Reported Mystery

Model

DavidAD2006

Overland Park, Kansas, US

I was a creation from a so called casting director named Mickey Love. She has an assistant Rachel Jammer who appears to act as the same person. The topic of this discussion is who knows Mickey Love, has anyone met her in person, or does anyone know who Rachel Jammer is? My clues have come to an almost certain conclusion that this lady is dishonest and has fantasies. This troubles my mind.

Oct 18 05 12:17 pm Link

Model

spyro2122

Orlando, Florida, US

hmmmm sounds fishy.

Oct 18 05 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

DavidAD2006 wrote:
I was a creation from a so called casting director named Mickey Love. She has an assistant Rachel Jammer who appears to act as the same person. The topic of this discussion is who knows Mickey Love, has anyone met her in person, or does anyone know who Rachel Jammer is? My clues have come to an almost certain conclusion that this lady is dishonest and has fantasies. This troubles my mind.

I don't understand. You were a creation from a so called casting director? A creation as in a character invented for a movie or play? She made you like Dr. Frankenstien did? She draws, and you're a cartoon character? An imaginary casting director created an imaginary person who is now talking to us and has the audacity to question the veracity of the person who invented you? Dude, without her imagination you wouldn't exist! Be greatful!

Hail this woman as a genius, not everyone can invent a character and give it the power to create a profile and post on the internet! holy cow!

Oct 22 05 12:48 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Aaron_H wrote:
I don't understand. You were a creation from a so called casting director? A creation as in a character invented for a movie or play? She made you like Dr. Frankenstien did? She draws, and you're a cartoon character? An imaginary casting director created an imaginary person who is now talking to us and has the audacity to question the veracity of the person who invented you? Dude, without her imagination you wouldn't exist! Be greatful!

Hail this woman as a genius, not everyone can invent a character and give it the power to create a profile and post on the internet! holy cow!

ROFLMAO

*bent over slapping thighs* I love it!

Oct 22 05 12:50 pm Link