Forums > MM Market > OMG! Some great news!

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

"I just saved a bunch of money by switching to AVPROPAY

Just what you wanted to hear, right?  LOL

I admit that this is shameless promotion on my part, but what are forums for?  I've been busy the last few months building this new business. Here it is;

Dedicated Server Hosting for your website starting at $20 without any bandwidth restrictions.

Credit Card processing for all major credit cards for your membership, shopping cart and down load sales on your website! For a limited time only! NO SET UP FEES!

Also for a limited time; If you don't have a website, we can create your website starting at $250.

Marketing of your website will be done through our company. Models will get promotion with a "Club" page on the InternetModelClub.com website when it launches soon. We will be working together as a team to make this a successful venture! 

I'm also putting together organizations for Internet Models, Photographer and Independent Musicians who have their own E-Labels connected with my business. This will provide many perks such as health benefits for us in the future. 

The credit card network I operate is as secure as any of the big ones. I have taken all the steps to make sure of that!

You can e-mail me from the website, or call me at (408) 218-2535 to find out more.

Best wishes,
Patrick Walberg
AVPROPAY

Oct 19 05 06:54 am Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Psst?

It's "perqs," which is short for "perquisites."

Oct 19 05 09:45 am Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Chris Ambler wrote:
Psst?

I thought it was short for perkulator  lol!

Oct 19 05 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Chris Ambler wrote:
Psst?

Umm ...what was that?  You've lost me Chris!  LOL   tongue

Oct 19 05 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Bill Tracy wrote:

I thought it was short for perkulator  lol!

Bill, isn't that when you use Java?  LOL

Oct 19 05 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Rice

Saint Peters, Missouri, US

How the hell does this fit in the market? *sniff sniff* smells like spam to me !

But on a side note I so support for a host http://thecreativeeye.net/ where you can get a years hosting for $37 (basic plan) the best plan we offer comes out to be $20 a month *cough*

Oct 19 05 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Greg Rice wrote:
How the hell does this fit in the market? *sniff sniff* smells like spam to me !

But on a side note I so support for a host http://thecreativeeye.net/ where you can get a years hosting for $37 (basic plan) the best plan we offer comes out to be $20 a month *cough*

Greg, there are many hosting businesses out there, but you get what you pay for! I host from a dedicated server protected by spamguards and a hardware firewall.  If Tyler hosted through me, the chances are that he would not have gotten hacked.  Nothing is fool proof, but I take every precaution I can.

Also another problem with cheap hosting is that they use restricted servers, and not an unrestricted like I do. This means that when someone exceeds their bandwidth, they don't automatically get shut off. 

My definition of a "spammer" is someone who just hits and runs with no regard to where they are posting or sending messages. Someone who could careless about you and will not return to find out if their message was welcomed or not. What is your definition of a "spammer?"  This is important to me because I do not wish to get into trouble for spamming.  I am marketing and promoting, but not spamming.

My service, quality and competitive prices for hosting, credit card transactions, and website building are second to none!  Have you spoken with the President of Paypal recently, or exchange e-mails with Bill Gates?  We;; I have not either! But those businesses are too large to give you the personal attention I can. Also I do have the backing of this company http://www.aplus.net who built my software and house plus service my servers.  I happen to have the attention of the President and Vice President of Aplus and we DO exchange e-mails and phone calls.  People are pleasantly surprised when the Aplus President answers the phone as he does sometimes.  They are even happier when they are dealing with me, President of AVPROPAY.  Have a GREAT DAY!  big_smile

Patrick Walberg
President/Owner
HTTP://WWW.AVPROPAY.COM

Oct 19 05 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Lee K

Palatine, Illinois, US

Chris Ambler wrote:
Psst?

Psst...  you're wrong.

Oct 22 05 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

William Kious

Delphos, Ohio, US

Chris Ambler wrote:
Psst?

It's perks.  Yes, the term is derived from perquisite, but the accepted truncation of the word is "perks".

Oct 22 05 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

MediaVisual

Orlando, Florida, US

William Kious wrote:
It's perks.  Yes, the term is derived from perquisite, but the accepted truncation of the word is "perks".

I thought it was short for Percocet?

Dont tell me I've been taking "perquisites" for my back pain this whole time   : (

No wonder I still hurt,,Damn  Lol

Oct 28 05 07:59 am Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

I thought it was PREREQUISITE? What do I know?

Oct 28 05 09:05 am Link

Photographer

Lee K

Palatine, Illinois, US

William Kious wrote:

END OF THREAD.

Oct 28 05 11:54 am Link

Photographer

NudeWorks

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, US

Aaaa, I just went to your web site and all the graphic images don't appear. The home page seemed fine, but the other pages didn't work.

Oct 28 05 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

BasementStudios

Newton Falls, Ohio, US

Zulu22 wrote:

Psst...  you're wrong.

Actually you both are RIGHT....from the Oxford dictionary......

WHAT ARE PERQUISITES ?

A perquisite is defined as any casual emolument, fee or profit, attached to an office or position in addition to the salary or wages.  In other words perquisites are benefits in addition to normal salary to which employee has a right by virtue of his employment.  To put it simply perquisites, perqs or ‘perks’ as they are called colloquially, are benefits generally in kind, received by an employee by virtue of his employment.

Oct 28 05 12:16 pm Link