Forums > Critique > More pictures, please comment

Model

Mz Nova

Portland, Oregon, US

I have some new pictures up from a photoshoot last week.  I choose a few of the pictures i though were the best, though some that i put up are probably not very good for this portfolio.  Please comment and give me ideas on a more professtional portfolio.  thank you!

Oct 20 05 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

You need to lose some of the fat on your jaw. It's a very obvious flaw in almost all of your pictures.

Oct 21 05 01:56 am Link

Photographer

David Bickley

Washington, District of Columbia, US

the only strong one of the new stuff you posted is the 4th photo in the first row...the pose is decent and the composition of the shot is good.  There is always a "but" though....the hand position on the column is atrocious, and the expression on your face needs to change.  Also, Chad is correct about your jaw, it will help some if you remember to keep your chin up...but it is something you need to try to improve.

Keep it up

D

Oct 21 05 07:46 am Link

Model

Mz Nova

Portland, Oregon, US

its not fat. i do try to pay attention to it, though, becuase its always bothered me and i am hella self concious about it. i agree about hte hand position, i have a similar shot that is not so strong with the pose, but the fingers are not so splayed.

Oct 21 05 12:42 pm Link

Model

SarahSVET

Los Angeles, California, US

I just wanted to ask..what kind of modeling are you trying to pursue?

Oct 23 05 04:22 am Link

Model

Mz Nova

Portland, Oregon, US

none anymore.

Oct 23 05 09:10 pm Link