Photographer

T Ott Photography

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Any comments or thoughts regarding my images welcomed, Thanks

Oct 24 05 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

RobHowardStudios

Mount Pleasant, Michigan, US

Great use of color and composition. Excellent models. Great hair and makeup. Really good fashion styling and location working well together. Well thought out shots with excellent teams working together to make great images is all I see here.

Sorry I can't help you pal.

A+ work.

Extra credit is up to you.

Oct 24 05 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

OneLightFilms

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I don't have to say this but I'm gonna anyway. It's a kick ass location. I think too many people discredit what a good location does to an image. It creates a story, and I think you've got some stories here with some really hot models. I esspecially like the last one with the briefcase, I'm thinking some james bond espionage. Whatever it is, it makes me think about the image, and that makes it successful. Excellent work with that. The only note I have is the image quality, color and contrast. It very well, and probably is the compression of jpeg's, I've been having a problem with that myself, I think MM might also do their own compression on everyones photos, because they seem to look better on my computer than on here. I think it could use a little punch with the color, or boosted contrast though. maybe a good thing to do when posting images here, is to test out what looks best posted as far as compression and levels. I know in photoshop  my blacks look much blacker than in Preview on my mac. So anyways, good stuff, I look forward to seeing more.

Oct 24 05 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

J. Stakeman

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

Now that you are getting good stuff.. you might want to start cutting some of the fat.

Some of your images are way more fabulous than some others.. so cutting out the worse ones will make the better stand out that much more.

Top row far right... her pose took away her neck... its time to start being evil and nitpicky.

The next level is matching the great location/model/lighting with something else... like a sense of design.. or story.. why does she have the case over her head... what does that lead to... what caused that... etc..

Oct 24 05 10:03 pm Link