Forums > Critique > New pictures feed back please!

Model

Suzi

Toledo, Ohio, US

I have posted a few new pictures.  Please give feedback, I would appreciate it.  Thanks

Suz

Oct 24 05 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Nicholson Photography

Columbus, Georgia, US

the lighting is a little off, cant figure out what it is.
also the photographer was shooting standing up, he should be lower than you so it dosent make your legs look stocky.

Oct 24 05 01:36 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

hmmmmaybe it's just too many from the same shoot/outfit  that is erking me?

To be honest, I think that the only one that I like is the first one on the second row...Maybe the last one in the first row, but they are almost the same shot.  Ok, ok, and I also like the "black and white soft".  smile

The first one on the first row I am not liking the angle...and the second one on the second row - well, that is not a flattering photoshop job at all

I would suggest showing a little more attitude/expression. What are you trying to tell us through your pictures? 

Also, try thinking outside of the box as far as the fashion goes.  I guess it's just that I've seen (and done myself) the open blazer with no shirt under it so many times that it bores me.  Especially if there is nothing unique about it...if you are going to do something that has been done before, make it your own...make it somehow unique to you

hope this helps...let us know when you do another shoot so we can see how well you progress smile

Oct 24 05 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

YOur attractive but you need to utilize the best photogrpahers ou can find - and hopefyully wear something interesting.  White shirt - suit jacket is neither stylish or inventive or imaginative unless they are worn in a different fashion

Oct 24 05 05:54 pm Link

Photographer

Envy - Art

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Susie you need a lot more diversity.  Work with a lot of different photographers...best of luck to you!  wink

Oct 25 05 07:25 am Link