Forums > MM Market > ~~ Seeking MySpace Birthday Party Photographer ~~

Photographer

ChristopherXavierLozano

Los Angeles, California, US

I was going to shoot the MySpace Birthday Party tomorrow Saturday 29th however I have been booked for the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party....! Now which would you go to? But I still need shots for my own personal FREE ACCESS web-site concept underdevelopment  “ www.sincerelybeautiful.com “. 

I am getting paid only $100 to shoot the Playboy mansion so I am willing to pay $100 + for shooting the MySpace party. My goal was to shoot quickly individual snap-shots and small groups. Total head shots of at least 1000 individual people or more of the 3000 estimated participants.

Any photographer that not only sees the future on the SincerelyBeautiful.com web concept and willing to donate his time will be given special consideration for all future photography ventures. The idea most important is to link our first to big party shoots to the “SnapFish / print servicesâ€?.

These 2 exemplarily examples of parties (from the elite #1 to the #1 largest MySpace) is to good to pass up. In reality the MySpace market is the most important because they will be our direct & easiest future target market.

Great timing, My web-service just went down on me so if serious please call me direct.

Yours SincerlyBeautiful.com

Christopher Xavier Lozano
ww.tlsholywood.com
(323) 962-0009  Office working all night call any time late or early OK.
(323) 854-6775 cell

Oct 28 05 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

JeffMendoza

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

hey are you going to do the MTV party on Sunday? I'm going to that one.

Oct 28 05 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

ChristopherXavierLozano

Los Angeles, California, US

JeffMendoza wrote:
hey are you going to do the MTV party on Sunday? I'm going to that one.

I am on-line shortly using a freinds system.

No sorry? I am not going to be at the MTV party. I am shooting another Hollywood Make-Up FX party for insert in Pilot Movie Sunday...... However If you are intrested in adding your MTV picturee are future such works please contact me the same numbers.

Sincerely

Christopher X

Oct 28 05 11:37 pm Link