Forums > Model Colloquy > Great Hair Salon-NY

Model

avie

New York, New York, US

I finally found a hair salon I can totally trust with color. My hair has the tendency to turn red ( not that there's anything wrong with red hair-just not on me)if the wind changes direction!! I know this is such a remdial superficial thing but it is such a relief to find one fairly close to home. Well, I just had to tell someone!!

Nov 05 05 06:15 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Well what the helll.....are you gonna tell us the NAME of the salon?

Nov 05 05 06:20 pm Link

Model

SHAWN ANTONIA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Nemi wrote:
Well what the helll.....are you gonna tell us the NAME of the salon?

lol

yeh!!

Nov 05 05 09:52 pm Link

Model

avie

New York, New York, US

Sure!! Sorry, I didn't want to sound like a spam advertisement!1 It is Salon D in Eastchester NY.Great color , MUA and all the other stuff!  I did a hair show for them only to realize how professional and talented they are as a whole team.  I hope that doesn't sound so cheezy. I did the runway hairshow for them(paid) and now found myself running to them for make up/hair for an unrelated photoshoot I did(Of course I paid them).

Nov 05 05 10:28 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you are looking for a fantastic/dynamic hairstylist look no further. He is right here on MM, his name is Eric #8334. He has hands of an Angel, creative, thoughtful, understanding of YOUR needs, funny, friendly and I can go on and on. I worked with him on my last shoot and he did a hair makeover. Look at my hair prior to his work and you will see the drastic difference. He brought my hair back to life! He works at a hair salon in Jersey but he is moving to NYC. So, if you like his work get in touch with him! Ask him for his personal website and you can see more of his work and wonderful resume.

I hope my message helps some of you. smile

steph smile smile

Nov 05 05 10:28 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

Yes, Steph, your hair DOES look phenomenal!!
I am so glad that you hooked up with him.
Gorgeous.

Nov 06 05 12:27 pm Link

Model

SHAWN ANTONIA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I like multi-cultural in nc

Nov 06 05 12:55 pm Link