Forums > Model Colloquy > anyone have a good phot/model TFCD release?

Model

Kelly Jean

Buffalo, Illinois, US

post here if so. thank you!!

Nov 05 05 10:49 pm Link

Nov 05 05 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

ROTFLMAO?... errrrr... no I'm not

Somebody around here on MM needs to do two things:

1st) Find all the GWCs on here (and some who call themselves "pros," too) and whack their "knob" until they read the introductory statements to those two pages.

2nd) Find all the "mod...doos" on here that "won't work unless I get co-ownership of the copyright" and whack them, too, until they read the same introductory pieces.

I am tired of hearing it, and completely pissed off about the amount of time that argument goes on here between the photographers and the web "mod...doos"... about who is ENTITLED to what and how the paperwork and rights issues should be managed.

As I just posted in another of those useless f**king threads: "Everybody wants to be IN the business... but, it seems, nobody wants to LEARN the business of the business.

At least these two web references spell it out on "rights": models are ENTITLED to - zip - nada - nil - zero - UNLESS and UNTIL the photographer gives them some rights to the images, and they ONLY get the "rights" that they are given.

Studio36

Nov 06 05 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

I have some excellent ones. And for a reasonable price, I will be glad to write anyone who is a resident of a jurisdiction in which I am licensed to practice one that is just as good. However, since I'm not licensed to practice in NY, I would urge you to seek out a competent attorney familiar with the law in question to obtain one.

M

Nov 06 05 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

studio36uk wrote:
"Everybody wants to be IN the business... but, it seems, nobody wants to LEARN the business of the business.

Studio36

AMEN, amen, amen....

Nov 06 05 04:27 pm Link