Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > What is your count of Reese Kudo points and strange awards

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I think I have 8 but it is hard to track.  Reese are you even keeping count? 

Do we win a prize later?  Is there a booby prize for last place of those who were given points?

Does anyone ever get more than 8 at a time?

(yes,  I lost without my main computers to edit on--I am so behind-not that anyone cares except the mob of angry models below my window with the torches.)

Reese do you give some kind of negative points for idiotic saying or people?  I must have some of those also?

May 18 05 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

reese's pieces are great

May 18 05 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by marksora: 

Reese do you give some kind of negative points for idiotic saying or people?  I must have some of those also?

wonders how far into the negatives he must be

May 18 05 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I am betting that Reese has a kind heart but I am sure I have racked more than my share of negs this week from the peanut gallery.

May 18 05 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jayson Harrington

Ormond Beach, Florida, US

I dont have any Reese points....I do how ever have for a limited time only at a starting bid of $100,000.00....a secret map showing the location of the *Reesecave*.....security codes are extra...

May 20 05 12:06 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

Posted by marksora: 
I think I have 8 but it is hard to track.  Reese are you even keeping count? 

Do we win a prize later?  Is there a booby prize for last place of those who were given points?

Does anyone ever get more than 8 at a time?

(yes,  I lost without my main computers to edit on--I am so behind-not that anyone cares except the mob of angry models below my window with the torches.)

Oh... geeze... I just hand out the kudos like candy...  Well, here's another one (who's keeping count?).

::::Toss's Kudo Point:::

I try to not to take away points because that would make me an indian giver (not cool).

I also maintain an outstanding sense of humor (or so I like to think) so what other's consider "negative," I see as "get a life, it's a joke..." 

Now if I see that one has intentionally slandered someone irrepairably, then I have to pull out the rack, strap one down and beat the tar out of the individual...  but you can still keep the kudo points...

As far as idiotic sayings, well, idiot is as idiot does... let's just hope that the stupid people don't breed or they'll cloud up the gene pool.

May 23 05 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Reese: 

As far as idiotic sayings, well, idiot is as idiot does... let's just hope that the stupid people don't breed or they'll cloud up the gene pool.

Running away from Doctor Reese and the nurses trying to sterilize me,  and I go hid under the bed.

May 23 05 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I came to a epiepacinphony tonight.  Since Reese and Theda seemed to be linked at the thread.

Reese gives out or she used to before she became Famous and to snooty for the common people.  But alas that is not the issue of what I speak of.

What does Theda give out except for sarcastic comments.

(mark makes note to the effect that this comment will cost him another Pink Margarita,  but maybe this is a happy hour cheap a margarita mistake and not a top shelf margarita mistake.)

May 26 05 02:22 am Link