Forums > Model Colloquy > Model makeup junkies..sharing a "steal" deal

Model

Amy Harber

Chicago, Illinois, US

Go to Ulta.com and check out the "holiday blockbuster" makeup set. I've been quite pleased with their products, so I just thought I'd share this great deal cuz I know some of us models are also beauty product addicts. I don't work for the store, company, anything...just sharing a "find". Also great to have around if you're ever in a pinch should you find yourself having to do your own makeup because there is a WIDE variety of colors in this kit.

Nov 08 05 03:30 am Link

Model

Ms Sharmaine

Detroit, Michigan, US

Thanks for the tip...Im going to check it out right now  smile

Nov 08 05 09:54 am Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

Thank you...smile

Nov 08 05 09:58 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

Thanx for the tip, I got one for you too, if you are looking for fake lashes go to the CVS drugstore next to you they have all the halloween lashes on sale 75% off it comes out to 1.00 a peice I wend out and got 15 pairs they are really good to have some fun with smile Some are really wild and some are just the same as the regular ones made by the same company just diff packing smile

Nov 08 05 10:02 am Link

Model

SHAWN ANTONIA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

thanx

MACs xmas kit is to die for this year

Nov 08 05 05:00 pm Link

Model

Divine Katoure

San Francisco, California, US

thanksluv

Nov 10 05 10:07 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

FOLKS! 

Adding the coupon code 43790 (until 11/20) you get an extra $5 off the ULTA bag. 

Adding the coupon code 41190 (until 11/16) you get an extra $6 off the bag! big_smile

Now THATS a good deal. smile 

(The savings are only if thats the only thing in your shopping cart...I don't know how much or what it affects if you have other things too.)

Nov 11 05 11:10 am Link