Forums > Model Colloquy > RESUMES......help please :)

Model

MAILEKOP

San Pedro, California, US

hey MM'rs.....i need to make a modeling resume, but would like some advice/samples....what i should write, add, etc

if anyone out there has any ideas, links, samples, etc i would greatly appreciate it  smile

thanks bunches
maile  big_smile

Nov 08 05 02:37 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

Nov 08 05 02:43 pm Link

Model

MAILEKOP

thanks....i will look into them!!  smile

Nov 08 05 02:45 pm Link

Model

LaurenS

Although a resume isn't necessary for modeling, if you want to create one for your own records, or just to have as an option, here is a basic outline of an acting resume to get a general feel:

example resume

(^ it's kind of a weirdo link; it is a cache snapshot of a page that no longer exists)

For each category, split it into 3 columns. The first is the project title, the second is your role in it, and the third is the production company. For a modeling resume, you can replace "Stage Experience" with something like "Runway Experience." Title would be the designer, role would be runway model, and production company would be the runway coordinator or his/her company name.

After the categories, list your training, if applicable. For special skills, I have heard both: you should list everything you can do, no matter what, but I have also heard to only list learnt skills such as dialects, martial arts, languages, etc.

Hope That Helps!

~Lauren

Nov 08 05 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

Who is it that is asking for a modeling resume?  Other than promotional modeling requesting convention or other related experience a model's resume is the portfolio.  Tear sheets provide validation.

Your welcome bunches.

Nov 08 05 06:57 pm Link

Model

MAILEKOP

thanks MM'rs  big_smile
this really helps!!!

mahalo
maile

Nov 09 05 11:16 am Link