Forums > Model Colloquy > Anybody heard of Biotin??

Model

Casey Daniel

Orlando, Florida, US

My girlfriend it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and healthier. Any truth behind this?? I'm trying to get my hair to grow out as fast as I can

Nov 08 05 10:57 pm Link

Model

Lady Bronze

Los Angeles, California, US

There is absolutely NOTHING that has been invented to date, that can speed up hair growth. Biotin, and all other products claiming to do so..are a crock.

Only pregnant females are capable of speeding up hair growth..its due to hormones, not prenatal vitamins..so that theory you probably have heard about taking those vitamins to escalte the growth.. is a crock as well.

You just have to be patient.

Nov 09 05 12:29 am Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

CaseyJenks wrote:
My girlfriend it's supposed to make your hair grow faster and healthier. Any truth behind this?? I'm trying to get my hair to grow out as fast as I can

Actually, biotin is a b-vitamin that helps in making hair stronger. Biotin can be used to treat frail, splitting or thin fingernails and to improve hair condition in cases where there is a deficiency. Biotin may improve hair health through its action on the metabolism of scalp oils.

Along with taking a multi-vitamin or just biotin make sure your girlfriend massages her scalp daily. Massage brings blood to the scalp and increasing growth production.

Nov 09 05 07:51 am Link