Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Poets and dreamers

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I know this isn't industry talk, but what other hobbies does everyone have besides their main focus. I think it might be cool, but its ok if no one is interested, to learn more about each other away from the industry talk. Rightly this should be posted on the buzz boards but the buzz boards sometimes seem to become the casting boards, and people offer services on the photography boards that should be in classifieds etc...

Like there was this gorgeous blond at my last shoot with the cutest little voice, but she was also a great mimic. Little tiny blonde girl, and than she would start in with this thick New York male accent. Turns out she was also a stand-up comedian. I have worked with models who were chefs, or poetesses, or go-go dancers.

Does anyone have any passions that they would like to share? If not, just consider me a quack with bad speeling...

Star

May 20 05 01:21 am Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

Just like my name says, I'm a dreamer. Occasionally I will get creative and write something.

This is just a little something I've been working on:
http://priestesscassie.blogspot.com

I need some inspiration! The story is in my head but I don't have the strength to dig it out, lol.

May 20 05 05:20 am Link

Model

Aurora Bellare

Newport News, Virginia, US

Lots of things I love to do besides modeling!

Crafts, reading, writing poetry, bellydancing, yoga, are just a few things smile

May 20 05 07:32 am Link