Steve Wall

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

New shots posted of Alexa Star from last weekend. Comments welcome
... Steve

Nov 13 05 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

robert christopher

Snohomish, Washington, US

alexa is one of my favorite models, would love to get a chance to work with her, your whole port is ful of geougeous women. nice shooting too

Nov 14 05 04:34 am Link

Photographer

Steve Wall

Yes, she's a wonderful model and very easy to work with. I highly recommend shooting with her, if you're ever down under, or next time she is over your way. Thanks for your comments.

...Steve

Nov 15 05 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

John Lavery

Manchester, Connecticut, US

Nice work, though I'm not a huge fan of the doorway photo. The overhead shot of her in the black bra is my favorite, and I love the feel of the B&W.

Alexa's one of my favorite models, too. I've just been waiting for her to make her way to New England...

Nov 15 05 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

FUGITIVE ON THE RUN

Brawley, California, US

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM. I DO LIKE THE SHOT IN THE DOOR WAY, IT GIVES IT A DIFFERENT LOOK. DIFFERENT IS GOOD SOMETIMES AND IT SHOWS YOU ARE WILLING TO TRY DIFFERENT THINGS AND THATS WHAT MAKES A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER.
SOMETHING TO GO BY, I SHOOT OVER 400 PICS OF MANY ANGLES, I LET THE EDITORS FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANT TO USE. SOMETIMES THEY CALL ME AND TELL ME THEY HAVE TOO MANY GREAT SHOTS AND THAT THEY CAN ONLY USE 30-40 OF THEM. TO ME IT'S BETTER THAN THEM TELLING ME THEY HAVE NOTHING AND THEN THEY LET YOU GO.

Nov 15 05 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Wall

Thanks Abbie, John, Robert. Grateful to see comments from such accomplished photographers.
...Steve

Nov 18 05 02:21 am Link